CHAPTER 35 : FIRST KISS MISS.

Shreya P.O.V.

I've been shifted to Nandu's house though Mom wanted to take me to Indore. I was sleeping on the bed. Nandu came in. I ask him " Can you please take me out ?. I'm bored here." He says " No. I ain't taking you out." I plead " Please. I'll just sit. Please Prince." He gives up and picks me up in his arms and gets me seated in the living room.

Abhijeet bhaiyya comes into the living room with a serious look on his face. Nandu asks " Did anything happen bhaiyya?" Bhaiyya replies" I investigated Shreya's case. I talked with the highway officials and they told me that there was no diversion in that route in the past week." Dushi asks " So that means everything was planned ?" Bhaiyya replies "Yes. It was planned." He turns to me and asks "Shreya, can you recall the facial features of anyone who chased you ? Just try. We need clues and we have none at the moment." I try to recall their faces. I recollect the whole incident. My head starts to ache. I once again try to recollect the incident. I could feel the world around me spinning and the last thing I remember before blanking out is everyone's voices calling out my name.

Daya P.O.V.:

After bhaiyya asked Shreya about the people who chased her, she fainted. Her brain was put under a lot of stress. I carried her to the room. I did panic but I made sure it doesn't show. I laid her down on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face to bring her back to conscious state. After she did, I gave her a tablet and put her to bed. Me and bhaiyya went to the terrace.

Bhaiyya asks " Daya, are you aware of any of Shreya's enemies?" I answer " No bhaiyya , I think it's all business enemies. Outside business, I guess none at all." Bhaiyya says "Whatever it is, we need to tighten the security." I agree and say "Yeah. I don't want to take any further risk. I want Shreya to be safe." Bhaiyya puts his hand on my shoulder and says " I'll take of the security and meanwhile, you take care of Shreya." I leave.

Shreya P.O.V.:

Me and Purvi are waiting for our results. They will be out today. All of us are sitting in living room and the laptop is in my lap. I waited for the mail and alas ! It came. Purvi asks "Bhabhi, did I pass?" I answer "Umm no. You didn't pass." Purvi exclaims "What ? Hell yaar." I say "You topped !!!!" She shouts "Are you serious?" I too shout "Yes !" All of us cheer for her and hug her. Mom then asks me "Shreya, what's your rank ?" I answer "Rank 2 , Mom !!" They then cheer for me and we have a group hug.

I call mom and dad to inform them. But none of them lifted the call. I exclaim " Why aren't these people lifting calls ?" I hear a voice say "Because we're here." I turn to look in the direction from where the voice came and I saw Mom and Dad with everyone else. I try to run to hug them but I then feel a pain in my leg. I wince "Ouch." Nandu comes from the back and helps me sit. He scolds me saying " Can't you take care of yourself ? What was the need to run ? You know you fractured your leg and yet you want to do circus feats. Take care Shreya." I say "When you're there to do that, I don't need to do that." He asks "What if I'm not around?" I ask him back "Why won't you be around me ? I know you will always be with me. I know even if you're not, you'll get to know that I'm not fine because I know are hearts are connected even if we're miles apart and I also know that you'll not let any danger reach me." He asks me "Why do you trust me so much ?" I reply "Because I love you. " We hug.

Mom says "We're putting Shreya in the right hands. I'm so proud that we found Daya for Shreya. " Dad says "I'm also proud but we came here for Shreya but Shreya and Daya are in their own dream land." Bhai says "Angel, if you want to continue being in your dream land, we'll go back to Indore." I shout "No..you guys stay. I'm out of my dream land." I tell them about my rank. They all congratulate me.