CHAPTER 43: WEDDING PREPARATIONS

Shreya P.O.V.:
Two days later..

I'm at my office. Now, my office is Dreams and not New heights though I'm still taking care of it and attending the important meetings.

Me and Purvi divided the work force into several teams which would work on each aspect and sub teams in that aspect so as to work on more than one project at a time.

I heard a knock at my door. I say "Come in." The door cracks open and I look at the door and find Nandu.
I say " Nandu, That's a surprise." I go to him and we hug each other.

We both take our seat at the table placed opposite to my desk. I ask him "What'd you want to take ?" He answers "Umm. Black coffee maybe." I say "Give me a moment, I'll order it." I call the cafeteria and ask them to send a black coffee and a cappuccino.

Purvi enters and says "Hello folks." We both say "Hello Purvi." Nandu asks "Purvi, why did you call me here ?" She says "Bhai, I wanted you guys to finalize the invitations so that I can give it for printing." I ask "We need to talk to the others too, don't we ?" She says "Bhabhi, these are the designs they finalized. Choose from these. They've all liked these ones."

She opens her laptop and shows us the designs. We browsed through the invitations and chose a royal blue invitation for distribution between relatives and a royal black and cream colour invite for friends.

 We browsed through the invitations and chose a royal blue invitation for distribution between relatives and a royal black and cream colour invite for friends

For relatives⬆

For friends ⬆

I get a call from Karan so I excuse myself and move to the balcony to lift the call. He says "Hey Shreya, Manish will be at our fashion house in 2 hours. We need you and your Nandu to be here." You and your Nandu. That made me blush. I say "Fine, we'll be there."

All the preparations are in full swing as there is less than a month left for the wedding. To me, less than a month for me to become Nandu's wife. We were to go to Udaipur a week before the wedding.

I go back into the office and inform Nandu about the plan. I inform Purvi too about not being there in the office for a few hours.

Nandu is driving both of us to the fashion house. I tell him "Nandu, I'm going to Indore on 5th January." He asks "Why ? I thought we were going to Udaipur together." I reply "I need to pack my clothes from there. I only bought a few from there while shifting to Mumbai. I need to bring the rest too. Almost more than half my closet is left there." He asks "Can't you ask Ishu and Kajal Bhabhi to pack them ?" I say "I can't Nandu. I need to check them out and also I want to spend some time with Mom and Dad. It's almost been 6 months since I properly spent time with all of them."

I could sense his disappointment. I say "But, cheer up, we're getting married aren't we. We'll be together forever." He says "Yeah. You'll be mine forever."

We reach the fashion house. Just as we enter even Manish entered. I say "Hi Manish!" He says "Hi Shreya. How are you ? And by the way Congrats." We hug each other in a friendly way. I say "I'm good. Thanks. Meet my fiancée and soon to be husband Daya." They both hug each other and he congratulates Nandu also.

We move in and meet Karan and Rishi there. We go to our bridal collection section. Ritu too joined us as she was in Mumbai for a conference since a week.Manish asks me "So, Shreya and Daya, what kind of outfit are you looking for ?"

I answer "For Daya, I'd prefer maybe a cream sherwani with a red pajama and a red scarf. What say Daya?" He says "As you wish princess." I smile and blush.

Manish asks "Fine, what about you Shreya? Lehenga or saree ?" I look at Nandu. He says "Go with a lehenga. We need to travel back to Mumbai by car and we won't be able to change." I say "We'll go with a lehenga. I don't prefer heavy ones. I want something that looks gorgeous and elegant."

Manish says "Someone's really very choosy. I'll show you the designs we have. If you like any of them, tell me we can bring in some changes in the design and get it stitched." We both start looking at the designs.

After about three hours, all our outfit designs were selected. I say "Thanks a lot Manish. I'm so glad that you and Ritu are designing my outfits." He says "Welcome. Even I'm glad that I am. You're a very talented person." We hug each other and then Nandu and he hug. We leave the fashion house.

We get into the car and Nandu starts driving. He says "I'll drop you at your office and then I'll go to mine." I say "No Nandu, drop me off at the mall. Purvi asked me not to come as at the moment , there's nothing to be done." He says "Even I'll come to shopping." I say "No, you go to your office and pick me up in the evening. I'll have my lunch in the mall and I have some shopping to be done. I'll call you once I'm done." He asks "Pakka ?" I say "Haan baba Pakka."

He drops me off at the mall and I start my shopping. I first went to buy some new make up items as all these ladies instructed me to. Then I went and brought a gift for Nandu, both for his birthday and the wedding. After that I went to order some wedding favours for our gangs. I know Daya wouldn't.

I then had my lunch and I went to shop some new pairs of footwear. After that, I received the wedding favours I ordered and bought some new sarees and churidars for myself.
In the last, I bought gifts for Mom, dad, Bhai, Bhabhi, Ishu, Sachi and Adi.

That was the end of my shopping. I called Nandu and asked him to pick me up. He came after around half an hour. I placed the bags in the back seat and took my seat.

He informs me "Pari, our first photoshoot is on 1st January. No issues right.?" I say "Not at all. The second photoshoot ?" Asking the last part. He says "We're going there on 10th, so I scheduled it on 12th. Before all the ceremonies. We'll have our individual and then with our gangs and family. So, 12th is a family day." I say "Great plan. Will go as per it."

We went to the beach and sat there till night and he dropped me at my home, we kissed each other and then he left to his house.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Short chap, I know but this should do for now cuz I'm updating it as everyone wants me to update it. As it's a fast update, it's small. I won't be giving anymore updates today (Monday) as I gave one now. I'm not sure when I'm going to update next.

Let's have a deal because even though many of you are reading, you're not voting. Whereas there are people who leave a comment on every chap. So, 100 votes and the next update. I never wanted to do that but all the readers who aren't voting are making me do this. We writers put a lot of hardwork intk writing books and bringing them to you.

Please vote, comment and share.