CHAPTER 4 : THE MEETING

Next day :

Shreya P.O.V.:

I wake up due to the noise around me in my bedroom.....i open my eyes to see sachi and ishi fighting....looking at this I say " why are you both arguing ? "to which ishi replies"who do you love more..me or sachi ?"im shocked...how can I choose that...they both are equally important to me and I love them equally....and I say"ishi stop this childishness....i love you both equally ...."to which ishi says"di...me or sachi?" and sachi continues"tell bua"...I say"I love sachi more..."she immediately runs and jumps into my lap....and we both hug...and then ishi says"I can understand ...we love our people more than some one else..i asked the wrong question..."listening to this I immediately send sachi out...

I go to ishu...i was angry"waht do you mean huh...you think all this is fun ? what dpo you want to prove by doing all this ? I thought sachi won"t be able to understand all this as she is small and you will understand as your mature...but I was wrong...all the love I gave you was of no use...I have explained you that you are ours but you have'nt understood it till date..."and she says"di I didn't mean that..."and continue"its ok ishu....I can understand...if all this wa'nt in your heart you wouldn't have said it...there might be a flaw in my love...its okay...its my mistake..."I say with tears in my eyes...and get into the washroom....

I then come out of the washroom and see that ishi isn't present there anymore.... I plan to forget all this for time being and focus on and only today's meeting...I can't forget it though....but I have to for my parents...I bring my three sarees out....and in the end I select a translucent black saree with a silver and pink border with a sequined blouse.... I go take head bath and come out to get ready....and check out the time and its already 8.....so I quickly blow dry my hair...and then leave my hair down to one side of my shoulder.....and then wear my saree....and put a simple chain with a diamond pendant around my neck with matching earrings and then go down.....

and put a simple chain with a diamond pendant around my neck with matching earrings and then go down

Everyone sees me and says "wow.....beautiful"...I look down to the floor...mom says"let's eat breakfast"and we all head to the dining room.....we get seated and I go and sit beside Kajal Bhabhi instead of ishu....and me and ishi exchange a look....kajal Bhabhi asks"nervous?" and I reply"little...."to which she says"No tensions and no pressure...okay ?...and whatever you want to talk with him...speak it out..." and I nod my head...we have our breakfast and then we head back to our rooms....and then I get to know that they'll stay with us in our guest house for the next one week.....

And then tasha enters saying"sorry shree.....I got late...."and I say"aree...its ok...."and then we both start talking with ishu's thought in my head.....Neither me nor ishu have the courage to talk to each other at this moment.....maybe we both want time from each other...and this is always a sensitive issue between both of us...and then I get out all of those thoughts related to this topic out of my mind....I tell tasha I'll be back .....and then I go to ishi's room....and say"ishi let's go..." and she says"di I'm sorry" and I say"can we not talk about all this anymore... let's go......"and maybe for the time being we both don't want this in our mind...so we both go and then she gets me ready....or I rather say giving me company while I get ready and then we sit waiting for 'ladke waale to come'....or maybe everyone is waiting for the 'ladke waale' to come and I am for the 'ladka'....