CHAPTER 97: ADI'S BIRTHDAY !

Shreya P.O.V.:

Uh.. Something all of us forgot about was Adi's birthday. Thanks to his tournament. It was tomorrow and I had to get the preparations done as soon as possible. Afterall, it's his first birthday we're going to celebrate for him.

This fellow, who we're going to celebrate tomorrow for, is roaming around the house when I kept telling him to sit in one place because he's already weak. But, he's Adi. He won't budge to listen.

I locked myself, Nandu and Adi in the office room 'cause  I wanted Adi to stay in sight and if I let him free, God only knows where he'll go.

Me and Nandu sat browsing for birthday themes and we found an awesome one. We quickly ordered the costumes for the whole family. I gave the invitations for printing too and they'd be here by tomorrow morning and I'll give them in Adi's playhouse tomorrow morning.

I called up Ishu and said "Get ready for shopping Ishu."

"Why all of the sudden ?" She asked.

"Brainy, it's Adi's birthday tomorrow." I answered.

"Shit !" She exclaimed "I forgot about that completely. Dushu, you idiot. I'm going to kill you." And she probably put her phone down and started running behind Dushu cause I could hear their screaming. I cut the call because I knew that that fight wouldn't end.

Nandu asked me "Do you remember something else ?"

I raised my eyebrows asking him what he was pointing to. He pointed at the calendar behind him. 18 January. Shit, it was a week away. Shit ! I cursed myself. How could I forget ? This is our first anniversary. Like the first ever anniversary.

He put his arms around my shoulder and said "Chill. I've got the perfect plan."

I smiled at him and replied "I know. Afterall, you're the romantic person among the both of us."

He chuckled and said "Yup. I'll tell you and the everyone else the perfect plan tomorrow, after the party Okay ?" I nodded.

I then fed Adi breakfast and left for shopping leaving Adi with Nandu. I picked up Ishu on the way and headed to the shopping mall.

"Isn't it been a long time since we went shopping like this ? Like really long." Ishu asked looking at me.

"Yup. It's been so long. Almost a year and a half. Since my wedding for fixed, a lot has changed. I shifted to Mumbai, got busy in studies, then business, then in my personal life, then in my wedding, then in all those accidents, then Adi came in, then that breakup, divorce and all that shit I've gone through and finally you're wedding. It's been so long that we've shopped relaxed like we used to do." I seconded her and spoke.

"But there's one thing that didn't change." She said.

"Our bond. Our love." We both spoke looking at each other.

We laughed and I replied "Yeah. Something that didn't change."

We then started shopping while having loads of fun at the same time. I bought some good gifts for Adi and some good outfits for me and Nandu. I bought a tux for Adi.

We then went home after having dinner. Basically, we shopped for the whole day, like shopaholics. This was so much needed. I ordered a cake while going back home and bought one cake with me for tomorrow morning..

Next morning :

I didn't want anyone to wake up Adi at midnight as he needed some sound sleep and rest. Hence, everyone was in his room early in the morning.

I came into his room with a cake.

Nandu took the cake from my hands and said "You should be the first one to wake him up. You're the most important person in his life for him."

"Nandu, it's nothing like that." I protested.

"It is Shree. He loves you more than he loves anyone. He needs you as much as Daya needs you. Go. Wake him up and wish him " Maa said seconding Nandu.

Giving up, I went down and sat beside him. I ran my fingers through his hair and  said in a low voice "Adi baby, Wakey Wakey ! Wake up. See who's here for you."

"Maa.. let me sleep." He said placing his head in my lap.

"Happy birthday my baccha." I wished him.

Everyone started singing the birthday song. Adi woke up and rubbed his eyes. He had a huge smile on his face when he saw the cake and everyone.

He kissed my cheek and said "Thank you Mumma." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"That's bad. Mumma gets a kiss and Dad doesn't." Nandu complained.

Adi laughed and gave him a kiss. The cake was then cut and I got Adi ready in his tux for playhouse. I dropped him at his playhouse and gave the birthday invitations to all the mothers I knew of Adi's friends. Being a Adi's Mom helped me bond with the other mothers and discuss our kids progress. Though I didn't know a lot about kids, after meeting these mom's, I got to know a lot.

The costumes arrived at the same time Adi arrived home. Bhai, Bhabhi, Sachi, Mom and dad were here too. Adi unwrapped the costumes wrapper eagerly and when he saw the costumes, he started jumping around while I tried to calm him down.

We all got dressed up in our costumes and went down. The decorations were ready too. The theme was some animated characters and because Adi was a superhero lover, I made my family a super hero family. We were the INCREDIBLES.

Adi looked super-cute in his costume

Adi looked super-cute in his costume. The party went on well and Adi loved all his gifts. All of us brought him cool gifts. I brought him brand new football shoes, the latest ones. Dushu and Ishu brought him a football. Bhai and Bhabhi bought him an electric powered mini bike. Mom and Dad brought him watches. He was only 6 and yet he had the craze of watches even though he didn't know how to read time. Maa and Papa brought him some super hero costumes and Purvi and Rajat some cars.

Finally, after the long wait, Nandu revealed his perfect one month anniversary plan.

He announced " We are going to our Shirpur guest house."

      To be continued....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hey people ! As promised, here's the update. Guess what Daya's perfect plan is. Just 2 more chapters for 100 chapters. Whoever are excited, type in excited.

I know I didn't show Adi's birthday in detail but I thought it'd be too draggy If I do. Leave your views on this.

Here's the updating schedule.

13/01- Friday - CHAPTER 98
15/01 - Sunday - CHAPTER 99
18/01 - Wednesday - CHAPTER 100

Guys please vote and encourage me. I'm in my 10th and I'm having my exams now. Yet, I'm giving you regular updates. When I can do this, you surely can leave a vote and small comment.

Please vote, comment and share.