CHAPTER 70: FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY *MEGA CHAPTER*

Shreya P.O.V.:

Tomorrow is our first month anniversary and I am planning something awesome for him. I woke up and went to the kitchen to make something for him. I opened a cabinet in the kitchen and found a pasta packet. I took it and started to make a white sauce pasta. Nandu came and hugged me from the back. I wished him "Good morning, my love." He wished me back.

I turned back and put my arms around his neck. I said "Nandu, let's come to the point. Both of us know that tomorrow is our first month anniversary and both of us are planning stuff. Let's not contradict each other and decide who's going to organize what otherwise, one of our planning might get ruined. Also, today, let's spend our day alone planning for tomorrow."

He said "Thank god Pari. I didn't know how to plan without you knowing it. I was worried about arranging stuff. I think you're right. Let's do that. You can arrange the dinner and I'll arrange the rest okay ?" I pecked his lips and nodded.

I got dressed up and waited for him at the shore. He soon came and pulled me closer by my waist. He said "Take care of yourself. Don't stress yourself too much. Keep in touch with me and here's your phone." He handed me my phone. We had switched off our phones before our honeymoon started and I had given mine to him.

He asked me "You have cash and cards right." I nodded.

I assured him "Nandu, I'll be fine baby. I'll keep in touch with you and I'll take care of myself. Don't you worry about me." He smiled and nodded. We left the house in out jet ski and at the city, we both parted after Nandu gave me a huge precautionary measures list.

I bought candles, lamps, an outfit for myself and some gifts for Nandu. It took me all day to do the shopping. I called Nandu once I was done and he told me to stay where I was and that he'd pick me up. He picked me up and we went out for dinner. After dinner, we went back to the villa.

After going back, we both slipped into deep slumber and I knew that Nandu was up to something. I didn't want to spoil his plans though I was curious to know what he was planning.

Next day :

I woke up to the tune of the guitar. I opened my eyes and a sky full of stars before me. I then realized that it was still dark and I wasn't in the room. I looked around and saw a bed setup on the shore of the beach. Nandu walked in and faced me while still playing his guitar.