CHAPTER 2 : THE NEW DAY

SAME DAY....

HIS P.O.V.:

I've always been an early riser and there is a reason behind that. I love to workout. So I get to the gym on the 3rd floor and start up with my workout. After sometime there enters bhaiyya - ABHIJEET VADHERA who is a really good brother,husband, father and overall a family man and my sweet Bhabhi - TARIKA VADHERA who is a loving Bhabhi and loves our family a lot and yes she is a quite humourous.."Good morning" they wish me. I wish them back"Good morning bhaiyya and Bhabhi" and they also start their work out.

And soon enters the chota packet bada dhamaka....my 3 year old nephew - ADITYA VADHERA, very naughty yet sweet and is very close to me and he wishes me "Good morning chachu"I'm quite surprised because Adi never comes to the gym. I wish him back "Good morning champ." and then enters Chotu,our small brother- DUSHYANTH VADHERA "Good morning bhaiyyas and bhabhi.What are you doing here ?"and adi replies"Is this your dad's gym ? Why can't I be here ?"and all of us get shocked. And dushu says"Yes...this is my dad's gym." and adi replies with a smirk"If this is your Dad's gym them this is my Grand dad's gym. So I can come here anytime."bhabhi says"There the cat fight goes again." and bhaiyya asks"Adi, Why have you come here ?"adi replies"papa, I bought a new gym equiptment yesterday, so I thought why not come here and do my workout here." all of us with shocked faces ask at once "Gym equiptment ?"champ replies"ha...I bring it."and he goes...

We all continue with our workout and adi enters again with a duffel bag in his hands and says"Here's my equiptment" and I order dushyant "dushu, Open the bag and check."and when dushu was about to open the bag adi says"dushu chachu. Do not touch my bag, it's a very special equiptment. Let me show you."and then adi opens the bag and gets out a newspaper roll rolled into the shape of dumbells and starts his workout and we all laugh and continue with our workout. After a few mins I notice that purvi is missing and I ask "Bhabhi, Where's purvi ?" and she replies"She came late from the farewell party yesterday, she's still sleeping."

After 45 mins,I get back to my room to get ready to office. I take bath and come out to my wardrobe and pick out a blue and white striped full hand shirt a black trouser and a black tie and head down to the dining hall. And then I find my dad - PRADYUMAN VADHERA , a very responsible man, a knowledgeable and experienced man and a guiding light to our family. I greet him "Good morning papa" and even before he wishes me a bubbly girl and the life our house. My sister-PURVI VADHERA, a loving ,bubbly, apple of our eyes comes into the scene to wish my dad "Good morning pops."and dad replies"good morning both of you" and I then hug my sis and wish her"good morning ariel"and she wishes me back. Ariel means god's lion and she is a lion. She loves us...I mean the Vadhera brothers a lot and tarika Bhabhi is her bestie.

And then we get a call from tarika Bhabhi to come to the dining table for breakfast. We all walk towards the dining table where my mom - NIYATI VADHERA ...the best mother and I'm the mamma's boy. We wish each other good morning and continue with our breakfast....and my mom says " Everyone needs to come home early today. Me and your dad have something important to talk with you.." and I reply"Mumma if its important why not share it now."she replies"Not now daya, in the evening." all of us agree to come home early and all of us leave to our work places. I step out of the house and find my silver Porsche Panamera waiting for me. I get in and drive to my office.

 I get in and drive to my office