ENCHANTED EVER AFTER

Happy new year anyone ! I hope that this year is much better than the last one.

Introducing my new book "Enchanted ever after ". So here's a small part of the prologue as a gift for new year. It's a royal love story.

Also, I'm publishing the book on 18th January 2018.

...

She couldn't cry anymore. She couldn't feel anything anymore. She didn't know what to do anymore. She had no one to turn to. No one to console her, try to convince her that maybe, just maybe, it was worth smiling again. It was worth putting the effort to live again. That it was worth the effort to feel again. That everything was worth it.

She would do anything to see them again, but she couldn't. It was so hard trying to get through every single day without collapsing and she hated it. She missed being able to feel joy, love and hope. She missed living her life without the constant void separating her from those around her. Most of all, she missed them.

They gave her hope. They made her feel. They could break the void. However, considering it was their absence that created it in the first place, she doubted the void would ever go away. That she would be able to connect with people again. That she would be able to share a bond with anyone ever again.

...

Do tell me how it is !