CHAPTER 81 : I'LL WIN YOU BACK..

Daya P.O.V.:

It's been two and a half weeks since Dushu's and Ishu's wedding had been finalized. I had decided to give Pari some space and time. Ishu's and Dushu's wedding was set in Goa. They were going to have a Indian beach wedding. We'd take flights from our place tonight to Goa.

I wanted to win Pari back at any cost. I had to. We all arrived at Goa by early morning. We had booked a lavish island resort for the wedding.

The resort was just beautiful. After all, my Pari had chosen it. It was peaceful and picturesque. Everyone were busy adoring and appreciating the location.

I saw Pari walking in my direction and explaining something to the employees of Dreams

I saw Pari walking in my direction and explaining something to the employees of Dreams. I knew that she had come here a few days ago to take care of the wedding preparations.

Pari noticed us. She didn't look at me. It hurts but I know I've hurt her way more. She bent down and took mom's and Dad's blessings. She hugged Dushu, Purvi and Rajat. I then saw the Malhotra family arriving. Me and Dushu went and took all the elders's blessings. I went to Pari. I greeted her. She greeted me back formally. She announced "Attention everyone ! Vadhera family's cottages are to the right and Malhotra family's are to the left. Freshen up and be here at 5. I'll give you a tour around the resort do that you're well acquainted with all the locations for the rituals. And yeah, I've booked a beach resort for the guests which is just 15 minutes away from here as there are quite a few cottages here. I've booked a cruise from there to here. The wedding will be held on the shore over there." She pointed at the shore which was connected to our resort.

Adi came running to me when he saw me. He stayed with Pari all these weeks. He said, as I took him into my arms "I missed you so much Dad." I was shocked in hearing Dad from him.

I hugged him and asked "Who thought you to call me Dad baccha ?"

He replied "Maa. You know Dad, we had so much fun."

I looked at Pari, who said "No matter what, the truth is you're his Dad, even if he stays with me." I cursed myself. O lost her because my mistake. She, who thought about me in her every step, who loved me more than anyone. I'll win you back Pari.

Adi asked me "Dad, where are Ruby and Angel ?"

I answered "They'll be here tomorrow morning Adi. They had to get some vaccinations done. I'll tell you when they come." He nodded.

And then, the gang arrived with a lot of noise. Karan, Priyanka, Rishi and Divya, they came in shouting and hugged and swirled Dushu and Ishu around. While doing so, Priyanka bumped into Pari and Pari fell into my arms. She was in my arms...after a long time. We had an eye lock. She was the first one to break the eye lock. She stood up and gained her posture.

Dad said folding his hands "Shree, we're sorry. We've hurt you so much and yet, you're not making us feel guilty."

Pari went to him and held his hands. She said "Papa, please don't apologize for all that has happened. You didn't intentionally do that right. Moreover, you believed what you saw. Please don't apologize."