CHAPTER 96: THE CONFRONTATION

Shreya P.O.V.:

I was fed up of all this shit. Literally fed up. Just when I think that everything is falling back in place, the tables turn and make my life worse.

It's fine if it was me or Nandu face the worst problems in life and go through shit but what was Adi's mistake ? He lost his parents. What more worse can happen to him ? That's why I'm here to confront.

I stood infront of the God's idol in the temple and was ready to confront him.

"Why ? Why have you done all this ? Is this the way to punish someone ? Haven't we had enough troubles in our life that you've added more probably with the thought that they can take more problems ? Now listen to me, if anything happens to Adi, my belief over you will break. What did he do ? He's a small kid and you're making him go through so much. You've taken Bhaiyya and Bhabhi away already. Wasn't that enough ? Aren't you satisfied or you're still behind another innocent life ? Why ? Why are you making my life so miserable ? You make me feel like I want to die. All this pain I'm going through is taking me nowhere. I thought that all my problems will come to an end after you see my will to live. When you understand how much I want to live this life ? I touched death with my hands and came back to life numerous times. Wasn't that enough for you to understand how desperate I'm to live my life ? Enough. I join my hands to plead you, end all this. Let me live in peace. If that's not possible, let me die in peace. Atleast, with me dying, Adi might get his life back. I'm leaving everything in your hands. I still believe you." I confronted him joining my hands infront of him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and found Dadi and Dada ji. Dadi and Dadaji ?

I looked at her with tears and she took me into her embrace.

"Beta, everything happens for a reason. Adi will be fine. God is there up there and he's watching all of us. He knows how much you are struggling. All this will bring you happiness one day. Your efforts will not go in vain." She said comforting me.

Dada ji put his hand on my head and said "Yes Shree. God never let's anything bad happen to good people. With you around, Adi is always safe. Your his mom, he needs you. He loves you the most. It's important for you to be with him. Believe in God and everything will be fine." I nodded.

"Now take us to the hospital." Said Dadi seperating me from the hug. I nodded and I drove away as we took our seats.

"Dadi, Dada ji, how did you come here ?" I asked them.

"We knew today was Adi's  match. Hence, we came here to give him a surprise. We came to the temple to pray and saw you and heard you." Dada ji replied and I nodded.

We walked towards the child care unit and Nandu was standing beside the door leaning to the wall. Dushu and Ishu were there too. Dushu saw me and pointed to me in front of Nandu.

He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug and asked "Where did you go ? How many times do I have to call you ? Why didn't you pick the calls ?"

I didn't reply anything. I didn't know what to reply.

Dadi put her hand on my head and said "She went to the temple to pray for Adi or I rather say, to confront girl."

"Idiot. I would've come with you. You shouldn't have gone alone. We could've confronted him together Pari." He scoldede while I let out a chuckled.

Seperating from the hug, I asked him "How's Adi ? What did the doctor say ?"

"Adi is completely fine. Though, he's got an arm fractured and a small injury on his head." He answered.

"Did you go in and see him ? Can I go ?" I asked him impatiently.

"No. I didn't. Adi needs you more than me. He just got up a few minutes ago so I thought I'd wait for you to come and both of us can go in together." He replied.