CHAPTER 45: THE DINNER

Shreya P.O.V.:
2 days later :

Here I am, in my room, ready to send all the wedding favours to all the girls and boys. Logically, Nandu is supposed to give the boys but he hasn't gone to shopping since a long time and if he does, he'll ask me what to buy, what to do etc. so I decided to do it myself.

For the girls, I bought a box in which our pictures were put and a accessories were there. For the boys, I bought a watch.

 For the boys, I bought a watch

For boys ⬆

For girls ⬆

For girls ⬆

I sent it to all of them. At the night, I received calls from all of them and what was common was all of them loved the gifts. Soon I received calls from the boys. Rajat spoke "Thanks a lot Shreya. Undoubtedly this idiot doesn't seem to know anything about all these." I giggle and we talk for sometime and put down the phone.

Narrator's P.O.V.:

Rajat is walking back from the terrace after his call call with Shreya. He notices Dushyanth standing outside Daya's room and scratching his head. He goes to Dushyanth and asks "Dushu, what happened ?" Dushyanth replies "Look at Bhai, he's reading the file upside down."

Rajat looks at Daya who was sleeping on the bed on his stomach and having a file in his hand which was upside down. Rajat says "That's weird. Why is he even reading that file, that contract was signed around 3 years back and we even completed the contract 2 years ago."

Dushyanth says "That's not it then. Maybe he's reading something else." Rajat says "Maybe, let's sneek in and you go from the back and I'll go from the front and we'll snatch the file. Okay ?" Dushu says "Okay" while showing thumbs up.

They both go in and Dushu goes from the back and snatches the file from Daya's hold.

Rajat takes the book that was placed inside the file and looks at the title page and starts laughing. Dushu takes the book and checks the name and he too starts laughing. Both of them fall to the ground and roll on the ground laughing.