CHAPTER 61: HAPPY 1 WEEK !

Shreya P.O.V.:
Next day :

As I woke up, I saw the whole family standing infront of me. Realization hit me that I was sleeping on Nandu's chest when I saw them smirking. I immediatly sat up and woke Nandu up. He too instantly woke up and sat.

Everyone shouted "Happy 1 week anniversary !!!" Oh yeah. It's been a week since we're married. I smile formed on my lips and I looked at Nandu who too looked at me and smiled. Time flew so soon. We both stood up and thanked them.

Ishu bought a cake and placed it on the table before us. Dushu gave us a knife. Nandu held my hand with which I was holding the knife, we cut the cake and fed each other and then the others. I say "Thanks everyone. It means a lot."

Dadi says "You're welcome and now, get ready for the Pooja otherwise we'll get late." We all nod and everyone disperses to their rooms. Me and Nandu go to get ready first as we were to perform the Pooja.

We didn't even get a moment to wish each other. First, everyone was there and now we had to get ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed up in a red and orange saree. I went back into the room and saw Nandu ready in his white sherwani. He had already taken his bath in another room.

He's fiddling with his hair while looking at the mirror

He's fiddling with his hair while looking at the mirror. I let out a giggle and go and stand in front of him. I start setting his hair. He says "No one can do it like you do."

I raise my eyebrows and ask "Do what ?"

He replies "Intoxicate me." He pulls me closer by my waist.

I slap his chest and say "You and your naughty romantic brain."

He smirks and closes the gap between us. He comes near to my year and seductively whispers "Happy 1 week Mrs.Vadhera!" I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Knots took birth inside me. Like they did the first time he came close to me.

We heard someone fake cough. We turned towards the door and saw Purvi and Rajat there. We instantly seperated from each other. I, to escape say "I have some work. I'll be back in a while." I rushed out from there not giving Purvi and Rajat a chance to tease. I went to the balcony and took a sigh of relief. I then went down and found Nandu waiting there. Maa says "Shreya, you and Daya go to the temple and start the Pooja. It's getting late. We'll join you soon." We nod and head towards the temple in the car.

I wish him "Happy one week Mr.Vadhera." He looks at me and smiled.

He asks "So, what do you want to know today evening ?"

I answer "Umm. Spend time with our family. It's quite rare that we get to spend time like this."

He takes my hand into his and while keeping his eyes on the road says "You know what Anshi. I'm proud to have you. You are so unique. These days, girls want more privacy and here you are, wanting to spend more time with our family. You are a total opposite to the other rich brats. Your innocence, your attitude, your opinions and your everything is what differentiates you from the others and makes me like you even more." Saying so, he kisses my knuckles and I kiss his jawline.