1: I'm Weird, Yeah I Know!

"Ughhh!!!!"

I groaned on hearing my alarm, it was the most annoying sound to hear every morning when I'm still asleep because it was a reminder to go to school. Ugh!! School!! I hate school, I've always hated school. And the fact that we had to deal with it till college, or sometimes even after that made me hate it even more.

I'm just a 17 year old teenager who doesn't have a single emotion. All those emotions like joy, sadness, fear and so on I had lost them a long time ago. Even though I felt them sometimes I have no suitable expression to show them so I've gotten used to the fact that a straight face looks good on me.
I'm Cheryl Taylor, I'm pretty in fact I'm beautiful with icy blue eyes and long auburn hair, which doesn't actually suit the color of my eyes, but all the same I'm still that kind of girl who turns heads when she walks by.

I'm the only child of my parents, well not exactly parents. I'm the only child of my mum.
I'm saying this because I believe I don't know my dad, even though he's a rich billionaire right here in this city with multiple buildings and a few businesses I just refuse not know my dad because he's a sick bastard that doesn't deserve to live after what he did to my mum and me.

Talking about my mum, I look just like her just that I'm a crazier, prettier and more angry version of her. She's pretty wrecked after the divorce that happened three years ago.
We're not really close and that mother-daughter relationship doesn't really exist between us.

I'm sometimes rude to her because I'm just angry at the fact that she didn't do anything when all those crap happened three years ago and even now she's not willing to fix things, because what happened three years ago is the reason why I'm like this. A cold hearted bitch that doesn't have any friends, or any bit of emotion.

I jumped down from my bed and did my morning routine of getting ready for school.
I dressed up in a black high waisted jeans and a black studded crop top with black shoes. I'm not actually a goth but I like to wear dark colors because there is nothing colorful in my life I'm weird right?
I brushed my hair down and put a black beanie on it. I put on my usual make up of dark eyeliner that made my eyes look scary and some nude lipstick with a bit of mascara. I had a nose piercing but there was really no ring on it.

I grabbed my iPhone and school bag and walked out of my room. I headed to the kitchen and saw my mum cooking which really surprised me because I hardly saw my mum before I went to school. I always leave the house before she wakes up and come back home before she arrives from work or wherever she went to.

"Hey mum" I managed a greeting.

"You're ready?" She asked then looked at my dressing "Why are you always dressed in black?"

I gave her a blank stare searching for something to say that didn't sound rude because all the statements floating in my head were plain out rude so instead I decided to say something that was rude but not too rude. Well I was just this kind of person.

"That's none of your business" I turned to fridge and grabbed a milk carton chugging the contents down my throat. I wasn't actually very girly, if you'd ask me.

"Won't you eat something?" She tried again but then I thought can this woman say something that didn't require a rude response, or if possible don't even talk to me at all. Because I'm still hurting a lot after everything that happened three years ago. Why they both signed the divorce papers without even thinking about me.

This was a perfect family, I was my dad's little princess and my mum's best friend. We were so happy and almost perfect and I never really understood what happened between them, they never fought or quarrelled at least none that I knew of but yet things still fell apart.
I was broken beyond words, even though sometimes they wanted to reach out to me I wanted to be left alone. I didn't want to associate with anybody, that way I wouldn't get hurt.

"That's exactly what I'm doing" I replied to her question about eating whilst avoiding her eyes.
Sometimes I hated to look at my mum because I always pitied her. She had this hidden sad look that held a lot of emotions like she was hiding a lot of pain but even if I knew it was true I wasn't ready to give in to show a bit of care.

"I mean food, I prepared some......"

"I'm not hungry" I said rather quickly interrupting her, grabbing my car keys from the kitchen counter I walked away.

What do you think of the first chapter? It might not really be captivating because its the first chapter but don't worry it gets better as the story goes on. Keep reading and tell me what you think.