2: Fuck You! Nathan Gold!

I hopped into my red convertible, a car that I had received last year as my 16 year birthday gift from my dad. Don't get me wrong I hated my dad but I realized that I needed the car for daily transportation so I just decided to accept the car with my dad earning a glare from me. Don't blame me I'm not just a normal girl and I really hated my dad.

As I drove to school my mind kept calculating the amount of things I had to, number of classes I had to attend and, the number of faces I hated to see if not all the faces in the school, and getting to my part time job after school.

I had arrived in school and was about to drive into the parking lot before I felt an unwanted weight on the side of my car pushing my car away from its intended path. I gasped once I had realized what just happened, some idiot just hit my car. Like what the hell! People have eyes for a reason, and they just can't using properly.

I jumped down from the car and ran over to the other side and I noticed a dent not just an ordinary dent but the idiot bashed my car. I was so ready to kill the idiot that moment.

I turned to see who it was and I saw 4 boys seated in the car staring at me wide eyed. From what I could see they were all seniors.

Nathan Gold was the one driving, the unmistakably born idiot that had bashed my car. He was a handsome kid with brown hair with brown eyes tall and had a very nice build. He was in a band that had plans on being American's next sensation. It's not like I intended on knowing this information but people in my school talked too much.

Eric Micker was seated on the passengers side, a blonde kid and a very stupid and annoying one at that. He was from an extremely wealthy home and took all things for granted, like coming extremely late to school, talking rudely to teachers. I know everyone does that but Eric's own was just out of this world. A lot of girls flirt with him and from what I had heard he wasn't a great fan when it comes to dating girls because he had publicly rejected a few, well he had never crossed my path if not I would've ripped out his balls and shoved them down his throat. And apart from that he was a jock, a striker on the school's soccer team. He was very talented in the game, especially in scoring their goals. He was the best player on the team and I guessed that's why they haven't expelled him yet, no one would want to lose a really good player.

The remaining two behind were Ken and Kess Jordan who were identical twins and were also part of the school's soccer team. Ken was a midfielder while Kess was a defender on the team. They were so identical that you could only differentiate them from the color of their hair. Ken had wavy black hair while Kess had short red hair.

Nathan came down from the car first and walked up to me.

"I'm so sorry about that" he apologized and I noticed a bit of smirk on his face like he was daring me to do something, which just infuriated me the more. Even though I didn't know how the express other emotions really well, I love the fact that I could express anger so well and dramatically well. I once kicked a guy in the gut in the supermarket because he tried to flirt with me, I was a no nonsense girl.
I walked up to him immediately and kicked his leg really hard without saying anything, and he yelped in pain holding his leg.

Just then I noticed the rest of the boys alight from the car and walk towards him

"What the hell did you do that for?" He screamed

"That's for being blind and bashing my car" I told him fiercely "God gave you eyes for a reason"

"It was actually my fault, I covered his eyes while he drove" one of the twins said which I presumed was Kess said in a low tone, and I just rolled my eyes at his response.

"That was a mistake....."

"Why are you making so much fuss over a convertible, it's just a dent" Eric interrupted Nathan