15: She's sunshine

I was working my usual afternoon/evening shift on Friday with Chelsea. She finally started talking to me again,  we've been having small talk and I'm actually starting to like Chelsea a little, she's not that bad actually and I'm getting to know her a little and she happens to have the almost same taste in music. She's really not that bad, she just need a little bit of common sense.

And Nathan, we haven't really talked since the cliff kiss. It's like he's been avoiding me but actually I'm the one avoiding him. But I just had to see him at times like during lunch when we all ate together but really what were we going to say to each other after that really awkward moment. He was going to talk to me first anyways, I know Nathan will. He cares about me a lot.

And Eric, that narcissistic fool. Tonight was the game night and I was really curious to see how Eric was going to score 3 goals for me. And besides Eric is not from the 21st century, he's way back into the 15th or 14th century. If you offend a girl by spilling her secret how does scoring goals make her feel better, he's supposed to buy her nice and expensive dinner, not that I want him to take me to dinner but seriously Eric never ceases to amaze me.

"Did you watch EJ NYC last night" Chelsea asked me as she mopped the floor and I cleared the counter, our shift was almost over.

"Yup" I replied popping the 'p'

"Don't you just hate Maya, Sanaz left the island because of her" she stopped mopping the floor and let out a large breath, acting as if she was actually angry at that fact, and I almost thought she was. Chelsea and her facial expressions.

"Maya is such a bitch" she said again

"No shit! And Sanaz is legit awesome" I added and she laughed while I just shrugged not knowing the kind of expression to give.

"Why don't you smile?" She moved closer to me examining my face. "Is it that you don't just find things funny or you need a plastic surgery to make you smile again"

"Are you trying to be funny or you actually meant that question?" I asked her to be sure because you'll never know when Chelsea is serious. She'll ask you a question that she actually or indirectly know the answers too.

Like there was a time she asked what 'ikr' meant, I was about saying it but Kess made a statement and she said 'I know right' and I was like.....*face palm*

"I meant it" she put on a serious face.

"I don't know" I decided to reply "There's nothing worth smiling at"

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape and she said "if I tell you that I love you, you won't smile?"

"Don't even think of it, I'll be heading to my grave" 

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes "Are you going to the game?" Chelsea asked and I nodded.

"Can I ride with you, my car didn't start this morning"

"Ok fine, let's go then" I agreed and we both left at the same time.

We got to the game just before it started and we both took our seats. I saw Eric just before he went into the field, our eyes met and he gave me the number 3 sign and I won't forget to add that incredible smirk and I scoffed. What a show off! I really hope he's sent of the field. Then Chelsea and I waved to Kess and Ken before the game started.

The game started.

Hot soccer players kicking a ball around the place, sweating like pigs and having one aim of getting the ball to the net. I watched Eric, in fact he was the only one I had my eyes on. I was curious to see how he was going to get the first goal.