20: Two confessions in one night!

I swear when the lights went off, I sighed in great relief because I didn't know how I was going to say no in a nicer way to Nathan. The lights were off for about 2 minutes before Nathan told me that he was going to see what was up.

Some moments after Nathan had left I felt someone tugging at my hand, and forcing me up against my will. It was so dark that I couldn't see and the noise from the crowd wasn't helping either.
The unknown kidnapper started pulling me out and I wanted to scream but then a medium sized hand came over my mouth, sending my screams back to my throat. This person was stronger than I am, so pulling me out of this place was quite easy.

But wait! I'm I really getting kidnapped?

Yea maybe!

Once I was completely dragged outside against my will, my kidnapper removed his hands from my mouth and proceeded to just dragging me instead to a....a...he didn't have any destination.

His face was masked so I really couldn't identify who it was, and I wasn't really struggling anymore with this guy because of three reasons:

1. He was pretty strong.

2. I was weak from all my previous struggling.

3. I was quite curious.

It was getting weirder when my abductor still kept on walking and since my senses were slowly coming back, I was slowly realizing that I have been stolen from a similar marriage-like stuff and I was like a runaway bride.
I hated movies like that, when the bride runs away because she realizes that she loves someone else. Like WTH! Why did you say yes in the first place if you knew you loved someone else. That's ridiculous!

"Hey!" I called the person who wasn't tired of walking just yet, but he didn't answer.

I bent down swiftly and picked a random stone from the floor and threw it at it his head, and that seemed to solve it.

"What the hell!" The person yelled and turned around finally letting go of my hand. I used that opportunity to pull of his mask and........

Holy popcorn and pizza with extra ketchup. Wrong combination, please don't try this at home.

It was freaking Eric Micker.

I couldn't even explain the kind of shock I went through when I realized Eric had been the one pulling me here against my will. I mean why would he do that? Was he the one responsible for the lights going off in the club?

He has some freaking explanation to do here!!

"Eric? Are you serious? You've been the one kidnapping me all this while? What kind of game are you playing this time?" I asked him throwing my hands up in frustration.

"I'm not playing any game" Eric said in a low tone but his gaze was fixed on my face. His blue eyes held a lot of unspoken words that he wasn't ready to spill just yet. It was confusing me, Eric was confusing the hell out of me.

"I need you to answer one question for me Cheryl" he continued "What were you going to say to Nathan? Were you going to say yes?"

"That's two questions already" I told him.

"Answer me" he said his voice getting harsher. What was wrong with him?

"That's none of your business" I managed to reply "Does that have anything to do with why you were dragging me here? Do you know how weird it will be if Nathan doesn't find me there when the lights come back on? What exactly were you trying to do?"

"I was trying to save your ass back there. Were you going to yes? No Do you like Nathan? Of course not. Do you think I was going to watch you reject Nathan and humiliate him in front of those many people?" Eric yelled at me, his chest heaving up and down.