4: Definitely wasn't me!

It was already late in the evening when my shift ended.
I was done with my shift now I had a to get home to do my homework, then watch movies on Netflix with popcorn and soda or coke. Then finally go to bed. I had nothing much to do, my mom wasn't going to be home and I didn't have any friends to visit or invite over to my house. So I lived a pretty boring life.

"Bye angry bird" Chelsea waved me and she got into her car.

"Whatever Simpson" I told her then I began to search for my keys in my pockets and school bag.
I was almost freaking out before I remembered the incident that happened this morning. There would be no bus running now so the next option I had was to walk home. It wasn't really that far from my house but trekking was a lot of work for me. I was lazy af!

I was halfway close to my destination when I noticed three strange people standing in front of me. There were three men looking strange when I mean strange, I mean men wearing singlets with tattoo all over looking all hefty and muscular with looks that can kill and it wasn't cool seeing them on a lonely street like this.
I was scared but I couldn't show it, I didn't know how to. How does the expression for fear go again? I tried thinking but thats it I didn't know how to express it, instead I returned a glare with my eyes possibly looking for a way I could run straight home not back to Wendys. Forward ever and backward never.

"What's in your bag?" The bald one in the middle asked me.

Your skulls and balls

"Books" I replied

"What kind of books?"

The ones that teach you some sense

"School books"

"Hand it over" the guy at the other end who had more tattoos than the rest told m

"What! Why?" I clutched my bag tighter

"Do we have to explain it to you or are you just plain dumb" the same more tattooed man told me and I stared at them open mouthed, they were actually rubbing it in my face that they wanted to rob me, that's ridiculous the world is changing into something funny, something very very funny.

"So hand it over" the man said again

"What if I don't want to"

"Then we'd have to force you and I tell you, you wouldn't like that"

I thought about the contents in my bag, I didn't care about my history and literature textbooks. I cared about my iPhone and Netflix and my wallets but those were actually the things they wanted.

"Hurry up" I slowly took my bag of my back and held it for a while, then just as I was about to give it to them I heard someone say behind me

"Hey catch!

Then the next thing I saw a small purse flying over my head to the man in the middle then I saw someone walk over and stand beside me.

It was Eric Micker! Standing next to me in all his blonde handsome glory. What the hell was he doing here? This was not some cliche high school movie, where someone shows up and protects the girl. We weren't even friends at all and the only time I talked to him was this morning after his friend hit my car, so the last person I was expecting to show up here was Eric.

When he approached my side, he turned to look at me giving me a smirk, and he said.

"I'm going to count from 1 to 3 and once I say 3 you take my hand and run" Eric whispered to me