22: Ex boyfriend turned Stepbrother

Song: Run by BTS

"Wake up" I yelled kicking Chelsea off my bed, I heard her groan before she stood up.

"How can you wake someone like that? I almost passed out" she scolded.

"I wish you did, go take a shower and get ready for school" I told her

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked and I pointed at it.

"Is there water in it?" She asked and I raised a brow.

"Nah! There's blood" I replied my voice dripping with sarcasm. What kind of stupid question was that? Was she trying to be funny? Or was it the excitement of asking Eric out.

Her eyes widened in fear as I said and I was actually beginning to wonder what was going on in Chelsea's mind this morning.

"It's sarcasm. Are you familiar with the term sarcasm?"

"Ohh" she gave a relieved expression before going into the bathroom.

Later on we were both dressed up for school. I gave her those clothes she gave me that day at Nathan's house. Funny how I still kept those things till now and funny how Eric's jacket was still with me.

"What's for breakfast" Chelsea asked me as we left my room.

"I don't eat breakfast. It makes me lazy and sleepy in class"

"But I want breakfast" she whined. I looked at her and sighed in frustration. It was difficult to say no to Chelsea, she was just too persuasive without even trying.

After she was done eating and also forcing me against my will to eat with her, we got into my car and and headed to school. It was very weird at school, random people were smiling and waving at me like I was friends with them . I didn't even know half of the people that called my name and waved at me. But Chelsea being the weird girl that she is did all the waving and smiling back.

I was sorting out my locker and Chelsea was standing there with me.

"Hey Cheryl" a random girl waved me, but when I didn't wave back Chelsea waved instead

"What's happening?" I asked Chelsea.

"Everyone thinks you're Nathan's girlfriend.He's a senior, he's in a band and he's popular. Just wait till I start dating Eric"

Of course, that's what she'll think about.

"But we're not even dating"

"People don't know that" she said.

Just then a girl walked up to us. I think she's called Athena. A leggy blonde, quite pretty, has a slut like look, long eyelashes, a senior, fashionably dressed but I couldn't help but notice the fake Louis Vuitton she was wearing. She possessed all the qualities of a mean girl, but the thing is mean girls in my school weren't mean, they were just plain dumb and tried to act mean.

Hey" she greeted with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey" I said back with a straight tone hoping she was passing by but unfortunately she wasn't.

"I'm going shopping on Saturday, you could come with me. We'll have so much fun" she told me.

I wonder what her definition of fun is.

I was about saying something when I heard Chelsea mutter beside me "Do we look like her minions?" I sort of snickered at that but Athena seemed to have heard her because she wore a grimace as she looked at Chelsea.

"Um excuse me? Was someone talking? I don't think so, I only see a mass of dirt"

WTF!

"Don't talk to her like that" I defended. This girl was annoying the hell out of me. She can't freaking walk up to me and talk to Chelsea that way.