29: Cry For Attention.

There might be contents relating self harm in this chapter. Thought I should let you guys know

From that dinner to this very moment, I hadn't thought of Chelsea or what she was going to think about Eric and I dating. It was very obvious that she still liked Eric and wasn't ready to move in even after she got rejected.

Now I'm standing in the football field being seriously threatened by Chelsea. It's quite funny you know how I just got threatened and I have no words of defence. I could only stare at her wide eyes as she walked away while I was still rooted to the ground, wondering how my once simple and lonely life turned into this complicated mess with so many drama.

Right from when I officially met Nathan and his crew in the parking lot, my life has been a Telemundo drama with unending series.

Starting from when he bashed my car, Eric saved me from three bad guys. I got drunk in the party and Nathan officially became my friend from there with his crew. I nearly committed suicide and was saved by Eric again, Eric spilled my secret and my mum left the house that same day. I had to live with my dad whom I wasn't really a great fan. Nathan kissed me and than I snuck drunk Eric into my room and the feels started from there. Chelsea told me she liked Eric and we got arrested that day because of Eric. I had a big argument with my dad and I ended up getting grounded, Eric came to save me that day and we played in the park where I almost smiled; that was weird. Nathan was going to ask me out and Eric happen to show up again and he confessed to me kissing me in the process; I still find that very weird. I sort of encouraged Chelsea to ask Eric out and she got rejected after running a marathon race. I find out my ex boyfriend who abandoned my is actually now my stepbrother....... Phew!😰
I'm going to have my own reality show which is going to premiere on E! It's called Being Cheryl Taylor.

Classes went by quite quickly and I didn't see a glimpse of Chelsea. She always sat with me during class and now she never attended any of the classes we had together, where the fuck is she???

I met Eric during lunch break and we walked in hand in hand into the cafeteria, gaining a lot of attention from people. I would have totally been enjoying this if not for Chelsea's outburst, which was getting me worried. I just wished that she would grow up and move on and stop acting like a spoilt kid who didn't get what she wants for the first time. I get that she's mad but her threat didn't scare me in any way and if she does anything funny, I could be really vengeful and talking about revenge my three goals are still hanging in the air and stupid Eric thinks I've forgotten about it. I'll have to bring it up sometime later.

We both walked to our usual table where Nathan and the twins were already seated and Chelsea was not here yet. Where exactly is she???
Immediately we sat Ken had a sly smile on his lip and he turned towards Kess holding out his hand to him.

"Now!" He demanded.

"Fine" Kess groaned bringing out some money and handing it to Ken.

"What the hell is going on?" Eric asked and Ken laughed.

"I bet 20 that you were going to go out with Cheryl and Kess bet 50 that it was going to be Nathan. Kess is always the stupid loser and I'm the winner.

"What the hell! You guys are betting on my love life" I playfully threatened to hit them and Ken laughed again.

"Oh come on, it's just for the fun of it and we do it every time. I guess you didn't know this, Kess and I placed a bet on how long it it'll take for you to physically hit Eric. Kess said it would never happen and I said a few days and it actually happened, I just keep getting richer" Ken had a full smirk playing on his lips.