21: My answer rhymes with No!

It was when I arrived home that I realized I was supposed to drop Chelsea at her house. Why doesn't she ever drive her own car. It was already late so I couldn't go back, I already reached home. I tried texting her but my phone was already dead. Ugh! I don't care anymore, she should find her way home herself.

I got down from my car and headed into the house. When I got inside, I met my dad in the living room with Juliana watching television or whatever they were watching. I didn't want to announce my presence to them and just go to my room. But my presence can never go unnoticed. I either bang the door, stump my foot or huff loudly. But in this case I banged the door and stumped my foot.

I'm something else.

"Cheryl" my dad called.

"Yes" I said in a straight tone.

"What's the time?" He squinted at me.

"Um..I don't know, my phone died" I replied.

My dad gave me an unbelievable look after his eyes went to my wrist. "But you have a watch"

I sighed in frustration "I don't know, I don't care either. Look dad, I've had a really confusing day and I'm trying to put my head together. So please don't stress me" I said clearly annoyed, and just walked to my room without waiting for his response.

"Can I come with you" I heard Juliana yell.

"Don't you dare" I yelled so she could hear me. The last thing I want is for anyone who is a fan of skin ship and with a clingy character to come talk to me. They'll just annoy the hell out of me.

I shut my door, locking it properly. I jumped on my bed, face down and my school bag still strapped to my back. My mind began to replay everything that had happened today. From Nathan asking me out to Eric kissing me.

The thoughts of Nathan were floating out of my head and replaced with thoughts of Eric instead.

Eric said he likes me.

And he kissed me too.

And it felt weird.

I could still feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach at the thought of Eric holding my hands and pulling me towards him, his pink lips meeting mine.

Gosh Cheryl! This isn't you! Snap out of it!

"I'm going crazy" I groaned ruffling my hair.

"Cheryl, Cheryl!" I heard Juliana calling my name and I thought I told her not to follow me.

"What!" I yelled.

"You have a visitor" she told me and I was surprised because I never had visitors. Who the hell will be visiting me at this time?

"What kind of visitor? Is he or she human?"

"Stop being funny and open the door. Your friend is waiting"

Friend? What friend? The only person closest to a friend that I've brought to this house 'through the front door' is Chelsea. If it was her what was she doing here?

"Cheryl" Juliana called again.

"Fine" I agreed standing up from my bed and walking towards the door. I opened the door and I saw Chelsea. She jumped into my room grinning from ear to ear and smiling like an idiot.