31: Some Trashy A-list Party.

The next week of my life was both eventful and uneventful. Uneventful in the part that Chelsea had refused to talk to anybody. Not me, Eric, Nathan or even the twins, okay maybe she talked to Kess but only four words.

"Pass me the water"

Wtf! Who does that? That was when we all went to see her in the hospital and she just kept reading a book I found totally unnecessary and ignoring us. She was still in the hospital and was seeing a therapist, her sister sent her bills and saying she couldn't come here because of her busy work schedule.
But I really need to see her alone when none of the boys were there or maybe when she leaves the hospital but definitely not in school. Gosh! Too much drama!

Then the eventful part was the part of my boyfriend Eric. Boyfriend still sounds like an alien word to me, after Tyler I had never imagined that I'll be back in this phase but maybe it's all for the best. What is life without taking risk, I like Eric and that's all I need to think about now.

Eric has been really sweet and taking me know dates like almost everyday. I always like Eric's dates because we get to play a lot and eat a lot, and kiss a lot too. I get to be really natural around him and I like it, I like him.

The A-list party was this Friday and I already went shopping with Juliana the Saturday before that week. We went to shop at Barney's and I let her buy all the clothes she wanted to, Juliana is like a freaking fashion goddess and shopaholic. She had all designers name on her fingertips and sometimes I just wonder if she actually sits down to learn this stuff. Since she more than wanted to I let her buy my clothes and other stuff, then since I already had my own credit card I bought all the weird things I wanted.

On Friday, Eric was going to pick me up at my house at nine and I really didn't get why we had to come with dates anyways but I just had to go with this flow just like Eric said. He was used to this life and I was sorta used to it.

Juliana primped, premmed and prepped me for this  A-list occasion. I don't even know if those are actual words but I felt so fragile and I could break if I make the wrong movement. Juliana did my make up, which I made sure wasn't too much and my hair was tied in a tight bun that felt like they were pulling my eyes to the back of my head.

Some few years later  I was finally ready. I was dressed in a black Stella McCartney jumpsuit that fitted right into my body and accentuating my curves. No matter how much Juliana persuaded me to buy this pretty Mui Mui dress, I didn't budge. The jumpsuit worked well with me. I wore a black Louis Vuitton heels, my jewelries were Chanel which was a Chanel vintage gold chain and a black leather nameplate choker with a single bracelet and stud earrings, all Chanel.

I got a text from Eric saying he almost here, I placed my phone inside my black Versace chain clutch bag and a few make up products before stepping out of my room.

This occasion better be worth it......

I came out of my room to find Juliana already opening the door for Eric. She was wearing a red Valentino flowing dress, her hair was packed in a bun with loose curls. She looked pretty, it was Juliana after all she always looks amazing.

"Wow Eric you look amazing" I heard her squeal like a crazy fan girl when she opened the door. I basically rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, you look amazing yourself" I heard Eric's voice and my heart starred it's frenzied movement again. Why on earth am I this nervous to see Eric? Will he think I look pretty? Or is this too much? I never wear too much make up, I hardly wear heels and I never tie my hair in a bun. Thank Goodness I wasn't in a crazy red lipstick, nude went well with me.

"Cheryl get over here, your date is here" Juliana called.

"In a minute" I said before I left the corridor leading to my room to the main entrance and my eyes met with Eric.....