10: Don't try to make me smile!

The part of the description comes in this chapter, but in another person's point of view.

Eric's POV

When it comes to flirting with girls, I have a lot knowledge about that. I know how to lead them on and I know when to stop and that's when they start having feelings. But when it comes to girls that want to commit suicide, I absolutely have no idea what to do.

When I was 15, I got into an accident with my mum and younger sister. My mum died on the spot and my sister had been in comatose since then. That was three years ago and my sister was seven then, now she's ten and she still hadn't woken up. I went to the hospital to see her, something I do at least once in a week, since everybody had given up on her. I was the only one who believed that she was going to open her eyes one day.

When I was done seeing and talking to her, hoping that she at least heard me, I went to the balcony to spend some time before I left the hospital. When I got there, I met a young woman probably in her late thirties or early forties sitting on a wheel chair facing outside and probably enjoying the city view, as I walked in she spared me a glance before she looked away. I walked to the other side to just take a look at the view too, while so many things roamed through my mind but one thing in particular.

My father

My father was a very wealthy and influential man. He owned the two biggest hotels in this city, alongside with a fashion line and an entertainment company, having the biggest celebrities signed with them. Now imagine how much wealth that is. I had everything, money, expensive cars and clothes, I was even a star player in the soccer team. I had all that but there were two things I didn't have

Happiness.... My father's love.

"How could you? How dare you collect money from that two faced bastard who doesn't give two shit about you" I heard someone yell furiously, I turned to find a girl of about my age... I guess, yelling the shit out of that woman I saw earlier, when I looked closer at the girl, since I had only her side view I discovered that it was Cheryl.... Cheryl Taylor. I confirmed it from her voice, she had yelled at me before. Cheryl Taylor was one girl I was never going to understand.

I was never planning on listening to their conversation. Just probably mother and father yelling their hearts out to each other, but something drew me back to listen it was what the lady said

"I haven't moved on because of you wench! It's not like you acknowledge anything I do for you, all you do is ignore me and talk rudely to me and I just wished you died when you were seven, that way I wouldn't have to worry about any stupid child. I would've married again and moved on" then immediately she started hitting Cheryl's chest and shoulders softly. "Why can't you die, you wench!"