დ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

To those who continue to believe in me, to my Lighties who've been here ever since when I was still starting, and to my new Lighties that just suddenly discovered this book and loved it. To my friends who knew me personally and decided to support me (even though I didn't tell you my username at first), and to everyone who reached this page, I would say that this book will be impossible without you.

You may not know me personally, but you kept supporting me through my stories, I wanted everyone to know that you are the reason why I'm still writing and that I'm here in this place.

Every achievement I reached and will reach will be all because of you. You're the one who kept me moving still, and without you, my Lighties, this book won't exist as to how it is existing right now. Thank you. With all my heart.

𝗭𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗣𝗦𝗘
𝘣𝘺 𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 2016
Action/Science Fiction/Horror/Romance
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘴 2016, 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
FACEBOOK: Hikari Lighty
FB PAGE/GROUP: Hikari's Haven
TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: hikariwanders

⋘ ───────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ───────── ⋙

All Rights Reserved © 2016

The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidence.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.