One

"Behave, Grace." Ben told his daughter.

"I always do."

"Don't lie Grace."

"You almost got expelled father."

"Almost! Besides, it was at the end of my seventh year! You're going into your fourth and somehow you aren't expelled." Grace smiled.

"I'll try my best. Now, I have to go!"

"See you later sweetheart." Grace hugged her father goodbye and left to get on the train. Grace found a compartment to herself and pulled out the small journal. She opened it up and took out her wand.

"Apareciun." In black lettering a word slowly appeared.

Password

Grace rolled her eyes and sighed. Even though she made sure this happened, it was extremely annoying sometimes.

"My secret is now your promise." Grace muttered. The letters disappeared and little sketches and words appeared on the pages. It was a spell book. A spell book that didn't exactly work.

When Grace was in her first year she started to be known as the girl with the diary. She brought it everywhere. No one knew that within its pages were spells of her own. Spells that don't do anything...yet. Grace is considering going to Dumbledore for help, but she's not sure if she can.

The password is what the book is. A secret. When Grace tells someone the book will become a promise. They must promise to keep her secret.

The compartment door opened and Grace slammed the book shut.

"Oh please, it's like she has a fear of men."

"Androphobia." Grace stated. The dark skinned girl turned towards Grace.

"Knew we'd find you." Reese said turning towards Grace. The Ravenclaw turned towards the black haired boy she was taking to. "Well Ashes, pay up." He glared at Reese and handed her a galleon.

"Don't call me Ashes."

"But why, it is your name."

"No it isn't! My name is Ashton."

"Too bad." Reese sat down and smiled at Grace. Her curly black hair was just as crazy as Reese. She always said her hair had a mind of its own an did what it pleased.

Sometimes Grace believed the hat mixed up Ashton and Reese when it placed them. Reese was a lot more daring then Ashton. Yet, the hat had its reasons, and Ashton couldn't solve a riddle if his life depended on it.

"Anyway, who has a fear of men?" Grace asked.

"Aspen, of course." Reese stated. Grace raised an eyebrow.

"Aspen, as in the girl who has a crush on Cedric Diggory?"

"Yep."

"What happened?"

"Well, Aspen, Ashton, and I were getting ready to board the train when Cedric came up. He said hello to Aspen and she jumped, stuttered, made a fool of herself. Then said bye and ran on the train."

"Well, he did catch me off guard." Aspen said entering the compartment. The blonde sat next to Grace and crossed her arms. Reese snorted.

"Caught you off guard. Yeah, whatever. Anyway what kind of trouble do you think Harry will get us in this year?"

"Reese, what do you mean?" Ashton questioned.

"What do I mean? Does anyone remember what happened last year?"

"It's not his fault he felt the need to go after that stone." Ashton mentioned. Reese shrugged.

"Whatever you say. Just like it's not Aspen's fault she's afraid of men."

"She's just nervous." Ashton told Reese.

"When you feel nervous, dig deep and find your pride." Reese stated. That was one difference that seemed to separate Ashton and Reese. Reese had wisdom. Whenever someone is feeling something like scared, happy, nervous, any emotion really, Reese always has something to say.

The four sat there silently as they made their way to Hogwarts. Every once in awhile Reese would point to something and say it looked like Ashton.

"What are you talking about? I don't see anything!" He cried.

"Exactly, everyone ignores you."

"You can be a real git sometimes." Ashton told her.

"Yes, I'm aware."

At the sorting Reese and Grace didn't pay much attention, they really just played rock, paper, scissors. At one point during the feast Professor Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape left.

Towards the end of the feast Reese nudged Grace and nodded towards the Hufflepuff. There she saw Aspen laughing and talking to Cedric.

"Guess she doesn't have Andrewphobia." Reese said.

"It's Androphobia." Grace corrected.

"Same thing."

"No, not at all."

"Well, kinda."

"No!" Reese snickered at Grace.

"It's really easy to make you mad."

"Well you can't compare two things that aren't similar!"

"Oh, but I can."

"No, you cannot." Reese rested her head against Grace's shoulder as she laughed.

"Alright, Grace, let's go to bed I'm tired."

"You know Reese, there is something wrong with you."