Seventy-Two

Grace groaned in frustration. She ran a hand through her hair as she stared at the papers.

"That won't work, it will just make it worse." She said. The twins both looked extremely frustrated as well.

"Maybe if we—no." George trailed off as he went into thought again. Grace stared at the pages and prayed an idea would come to her mind, but nothing did. Finally, something clicked in Fred's brain.

"Oh! Maybe, if we add—" Fred went on to explain what to do. He drew things on the paper, crossed things out, and overall made everyone's frustrations disappear.

"Fred, that's brilliant! You're a genius!" Grace cried. Caught in the moment, Grace grabbed the front of Fred's shirt and pulled his lips to hers. It was only a couple seconds, but the silence that followed lasted an eternity. Both Fred and Grace's faces were bright red. George finally broke the silence.

"Um....I'll just leave you two alone." He grabbed the papers and left the room. After a few more minutes of silence a teasing smile formed on Grace's face.

"I kissed you first! Do you know how much hell Reese is going to give you?" Fred chuckled.

"I think she'll be too busy pestering you."

"Oh please, she's pestered me all summer about us dating. In fact, I'm going to send her a letter right now telling her that I made the first move. Then she can dwell on that for a couple weeks and attack you with questions." Grace ran out of the room with Fred failing behind her.

"Grace Kellner, don't you dare!" He yelled after her.

Grace stopped at the door to the bedroom. An even more menacing smile appeared on her face.

"Or, I could tell Ginny." Grace opened the door and slammed it shut as Fred protested.

Fred knew even if he used his wand to get into the bedroom it would be too late. Fred just prayed that Ginny wasn't in there. Sadly, he was soon proven wrong. When the door opened Ginny stood there. Grace stood behind her wearing a triumphant smile.

"So, you and Grace have been dating for a few months and she made the first move. You always said you would be the first one to make a move." Ginny mentioned.

"She was caught up in the moment of me being a genius."

"Still, she kissed you first. Which means she rules the relationship and you must do everything she says." Ginny snickered as she walked out of the bedroom and away from the two.

"Oh, I also sent a letter to Reese." Grace mentioned. Fred ran after Grace who was trapped in the room. Grace laughed uncontrollably as Fred chased her around the bedroom. Fred wrapped his arms around Grace's stomach and pulled her back.

"You're not get away that easily love." Fred told her.

"No, stop, I have to pee." Fred let go which caused Grace to fall to the floor.

"Don't you dare pee on me." Fred stated. Grace wiped away tears as she managed to control her laughter.

"Ginny has a point. I made the first move which means I rule this relationship and you must do what I say." Fred smiled.

"I've already been doing that since the year we met." Grace let out one last giggle before standing up and heading out of the room towards the bathroom.

• • •

Reese sat in her backyard as the sun beat on her head. She sat under a tree with a glass of lemonade in her hand. Aspen and Ashton sat next to her.

"So, Cedric and Cho broke up?" Reese asked. Aspen nodded and took a sip of her lemonade.

"They did."

"Why?" Ashton asked.

"Well, Cho is still in love with him. Cedric told me they got in a huge argument and I guess when he died something changed." Aspen didn't dare mention their interaction after Cedric came back.

"So he dies and his feelings change? There has to be more than just that!" Reese cried. Aspen simply shrugged.

"That's all he told me." She lied.

"You know what I just realized." Ashton said.

"What?" Reese asked.

"Aspen is the only one that's single."

"You bloody liar! You're single!" He shook his head.

"Wyatt and I decided to make it official. So, no, I'm not single. Plus, Reese and Lee have been dating since after the Yule Ball and Grace has Fred."

"Hey, there's Desiree." Reese said before Aspen could say anything. The owl swooped down and dropped a letter on Reese's lap. She sat down her lemonade and opened the letter.

"Read it out loud." Aspen said. Reese waved her hand in a dismissing manner.

"Oh you shush," Reese demanded. "Fred Weasley, you will never hear the end of this." Reese dropped the letter and ran inside to grab write a response. Ashton picked of the letter and read it aloud.

"Dear Reese, I thought I'd let you know I kissed Fred. Not on the cheek, on the lips. I made the first move which means you get to tease him and not me. With best wishes, Grace."

"I KNEW SHE'D KISS HIM FIRST! CEDRIC OWES ME THREE GALLEONS!" Aspen screamed. Ashton sighed and went back to drinking his lemonade.