Ninety-Four

A/N
Before this chapter even starts I'll like to apologize. Not just for being gone but for what's going to happen. I'd also like to announce the next chapter will most likely be the last one. Which means the second book will be coming out. Once again I'm sorry.

June

Grace smiled as she read the letter Fred had sent her. While they didn't spend their year anniversary together, Fred still sent her a gift and a thoughtful letter on the last year they have spent as a couple.

Grace had come up with two new spells that proved to be extremely helpful for the upcoming exams. One that allowed the group to focus better and another to help them relax. Aspen stated several times it's the only thing that has gotten her through her exams. Grace believed her last year would end normally, but she was wrong.

As Grace walked, she spotted Ginny and Luna standing outside a classroom.

"Everything all right?" Grace asked. Ginny, knowing Grace could help, filled her in quickly as they listened to the screaming. When Sirius' name came up, Grace's heart dropped. Her and Ginny both knew. Everyone in the Order knew. Sirius and Florence were expecting their first child together.

"We're going in," Grace demanded. She opened the classroom door. Harry tried to push them out, but Hermione assured they could help. Grace had a cold look on her face.

"You know I can help Harry," she stated. The trio wasn't clueless, they had been informed on Grace's spells and the fact Voldemort knew about them. That's was worried Ron.

"Grace, if we do this, what about Fred?" He asked.

"I'm not a little child, I know how dangerous it would be. That's why Fred won't know. However, Hermione is right. We can't just run into this without really knowing if Sirius is in trouble. This caused Harry to turn on Grace.

"Grace, you know as well as I do we have to go! We can't wait to check! He's going to be a father, we can't sit around and hope he's okay!"

"Get your head out of your arse Harry! If he's not in trouble and it's a scam by Voldemort we can't rush in there and risk everyone's lives! You need to think before you do things Harry! You're right, he is expecting a child. Which means if he's fine we shouldn't end up ruining that!" Grace screamed. Hermione continued to bicker with Harry until he finally agreed.

• • •

Ginny assured Grace they'd find her if they were leaving or not as Grace had a matter to attend to. Grace ran up to the Ravenclaw tower. She thought the room would be empty, but Reese was inside.

"Everything alright?" She asked. Grace nodded.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Aren't you um, aren't you supposed to be on a date with Lee?" Grace asked.

"No, that's where I'm about to head. Are you sure everything's alright?" Reese asked. "I can cancel if I must."

"No! No, everything's fine! You have fun on your date."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later," Reese said. When Reese was gone, Grace ran over and collapsed on her bed. She had this terrible feeling forming in her gut. She was praying Harry wouldn't contact Sirius and everything would be fine, but that seemed to be unlikely. She couldn't just sit here waiting for Ginny to deliver news. Grace got up and ran to find them.

• • •

Grace knew it wouldn't turn out good. She was standing there, looking at Professor Umbridge. Sirius was in trouble and they were stuck here. She wanted to scream out at what was happening. Finally, Harry took into action.

"He's got Padfoot!" He yelled. Snape's face was hard to read. Grace felt her body go numb when Umbridge mentioned the Cruciatus Curse.

"You can't do that do a student!" Grace screamed, trying to wriggle out of her captors arms.

"What a shame, because I'm going to!" Professor Umbridge snapped.

"You're a monster!" Grace couldn't let this happen. Her mind swarmed with ideas to get everyone out of this mess.

"We'll have to tell her!" Hermione shouted.

"Hermione, are you insane?" Grace asked. This wasn't going as planned. This wasn't going to turn out alright.

• • •

The next course of events just swarmed by. Grace's head filled with things. What would happen if she died? If anyone else died tonight? She couldn't leave her father without his wife and daughter. But she couldn't just stand by and let Harry run into the Ministry to fight Voldemort!

Grace, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville fought their captors. Grace was amazed by how amazing everyone was doing with defeating them. When it was all over, Grace's had a cut on her forehead that was bleeding. It wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

"I'm sorry," Grace began. "you're telling me Umbridge got dragged away by centaurs that then got chased away by Hagrid's little brother?"

"Yes," Hermione confirmed.

"Hagrid has a little brother?" She asked.

"Yes," Harry stated.

"Okay, well, let's figure out how to get to London!"

It was the one obstacle standing in their way. Not everyone had a broom. Harry refused anyone's help and Ron wasn't allowing Ginny to go. Harry dismissed it by saying they didn't have a way to get to London.

"Then we find one!" Grace shouted. "They're right. We're all in the D.A. Plus, I'm technically an adult so I get to make decisions for my myself. I'm not letting you tell me if I'm going or not. We'll find a way to get there even if we have to run!" As they began to bicker again, Grace froze. Standing behind them were thestrals. Luna pointed them out. Another argument about how many they needed. Harry stated again the other group wasn't going.

"They are going Harry! We need all the help we can get!" Harry eventually agreed, but he didn't seem to be happy. Luna was right too, more thestrals appeared. Grace couldn't believe she was doing this. As she got on the animal and gave an announcement.

"I know this is a depressing time and it's inappropriate for me to say this, but I'm going to. If any of you die, I will personally find a way for you to come back alive then I'll kill you again for being so reckless!" Everyone's eyes widened at Grace's threat.

"Point taken," Ron uttered.

"Alright then, let's go!"