Twenty-Three

The next morning Grace sat at the Ravenclaw table writing in her journal. Most of the other kids didn't acknowledge the girl which she was perfectly fine with.

"Hello, Grace." Grace looked up to see the twins sitting across from her.

"Hello Fred, hello George."

"It was you, wasn't it?" George asked.

"Don't know what you're talking about." Grace replied, returning her attention back the the journal.

"You hit me in the back of the head and set of the dungbomb." Fred inquired.

"Did you see me?"

"No." They both said. Grace gave a teasing smile.

"Then you have no evidence it was me."

"We heard you laugh!"

"It's called revenge."

"So you admit to it?"

"Yeah."

"How'd you make yourself invisible?" George asked.

"Invisible? George, just because I'm little doesn't mean I'm invisible." Grace closed her journal and stood up to leave. "I'll see you two later."

With the school year ending, the homework was piling up and becoming more stressful. Fifth years frantically crammed in studying for O.W.L.S, and others just didn't seem worried.

Normally, Grace and Reese would study together. They would at least try. The two normally got distracted, but now Grace didn't have Reese. She also promised she would help William with his work.

"Grace!" Grace turned around as Lewis caught up with her.

"Hello, Lewis. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good."

"Hey, I was thinking we could go take a walk around the lake tomorrow. Get away from the homework and stress."

"I'd love to, but I promised I'd help William with his work tomorrow. I mean, he's quite worried about it all. But we could always do something over summer, right?"

"If you remember to send me owls."

"Of course I'll send you owls. It's not like I'd ignore you all summer!"

"I'll talk to you later." Lewis leaned in and planted a small kiss on Grace's cheek, then he walked away. Grace stood there with her hand in her cheek. Still dazed, Grace made her way to her classes.

• • •

"She's awake." Grace mumbled. Her, Aspen, and Ashton were making their way to the end of the year feast.

"Yeah, she's awake." Ashton replied. A smile formed on Grace's face

"She's awake!" Upon entering the Great Hall. Grace felt herself being tackled in a hug.

"Reese!" Aspen shouted, joining in the hug. Aspen was followed by Ashton. All four of them stood there, hugging the girl they haven't seen in months.

"Right, well what have I missed?" Reese asked, pulling apart from all of them.

"Grace will catch you up." Aspen said with a teasing smile.

"Come on." Grace pulled Reese to the Ravenclaw table.

"Alright, fill me in on all the drama." Reese grabbed a piece of food and stuffed her mouth.

"Could you wait to eat until I'm done talking?"

"I haven't had a proper meal in forever! Let me eat."

"Okay, fine." Grace began filling her plate as she told Reese about the events of the year. From pranking Fred and George and getting a detention, Reese was quite proud. She told her of William and at the end included Lewis.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, I have a boyfriend."

"Ohhhh, Lewis. Sounds so formal. Lewis!"

"He's a Slytherin."

"Dump him."

"Reese!"

"Slytherins are bad news."

"You haven't even met him!"

"Grace, I just don't want to see you get your heart broken."

"I won't. He isn't like that."

"As long as you're happy."

The cancelation of exams left Reese in an even better mood then she was before. Over at the Gryffindor table, William seemed extremely happy to hear that news as well. Grace was also pleased.

The rest of the term seemed to fly by. Reese met Lewis–which actually went well–and Grace finally got to be with her best friend again. The twins helped Reese earn two more detentions, which was a victory for her.

Instead of giving Reese the pranking supplies, Grace just showed them to her. Reese promised Grace that the next school year they would use them all, and others. Before the four friends knew it, they were boarding the Hogwarts Express to head back home.

"That school year went by fast." Reese commented.

"Well, you weren't there for half of it!" Ashton replied.

"Missed you too Ashes."

A/N
So I know this chapter is kind of rushed, but I probably won't be able to update for a week, so I wanted to get something out. Also, it's my birthday so I've been busy today and I just wanted something out for you guys.