Fifty

"Come on Ashton, we have to find Grace!" Aspen cried.

"We don't have to find her."

"Oh shut it! I want to hear about the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Oh yes, heard that was very entertaining. I mean, the Death Eaters must've been great entertainment."

"Ashton, will you shut your trap! Besides that, I want to hear about the experience."

"We could always ask that Harley. She was probably one of the Death Eaters."

"Ashton!" The two passed by another student on their search for Grace.

"Maybe she's with the twins."

A compartment door opened. The boy that walked out crashed right into Ashton. Ashton fell to the ground. Aspen turned around and walked towards Ashton.

"Merlin, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" The boy cried. Ashton, red in the face, couldn't find words to speak.

"No worries, we weren't really paying attention." Aspen said as she helped Ashton up.

"In a hurry?" The boy asked.

"Looking for a friend."

"She's probably with Lewis." Ashton mumbled. Aspen's face went stone like.

"They're still together?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, well, do you mind if we sit with you then?" Aspen asked the boy.

"We could always sit with Cedric." Ashton said through gritted teeth.

"He's with some of his friends. So, can we?" The boy nodded.

"Of course." Aspen practically dragged Ashton into the compartment. The boy sat down across from them.

"I'm Aspen, and this is Ashton."

"I'm Wyatt."

"Nice to meet you Wyatt, what house are you in?" Aspen asked.

"Ravenclaw."

"We have friends in Ravenclaw. Grace and Reese, do you know them?"

"I've seen them around."

"Thank you for letting us sit with you."

"It's no problem."

"Where's Reese?" Ashton asked.

"Most likely with Grace."

• • •

"It works?" Fred exclaimed. Grace nodded.

"Got it to work this morning." Grace said with a smile. She closed the bronze journal and set it aside.

The compartment door opened. A girl, whose blonde hair was tied up in a bun, stared at them. She turned around and pushed someone into the compartment.