Ninety-One

A/N
I normally write these at the end of my chapters, but I wanted to apologize for just disappearing. The end of my summer became extremely busy and I was rarely on! I'm so so sorry for just leaving like that! I promise I'll try and update more frequently considering classes have started for me again. I wasn't going to update as I was going out with my friends, but I had time and I knew I had to do this. Thank you for your patience! I love you all so so so much!!

* * *

Chaos.

It was the only word to describe what happened. Light from Patronus' disappeared as people quit casting them. Everyone began to run, some let out screams. For a moment Grace just stood there. Finally, she understood what was happening and took action. She pointed her wand at herself and muttered the spell. Her body went invisible. She scanned the room for her friends, but she couldn't see anyone. They must've already left.

"I'll have to find them later," she muttered. She ran out the door. She spotted other students, running as if their life depended on it. Grace ran and found herself running right into someone. The Ravenclaw turned around, her wand pointed at the person behind her. Then a look of confusion settled on their face.

"What in Merlin's be—Grace, is that you?" Reese asked, dropping her arm by her side.

"Yes, it's me!" Grace cried. Reese scoffed and placed a hand over hear heart.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Reese stated.

"There!" A new voice cried. Down the corridor, Harley sneered at the two girls.

"Haven't seen her for awhile," Reese muttered. Grace grabbed Reese and the two sprinted away from Harley. Grace casted the same spell on Reese as the girls ran. Harley rounded the corner, immediately becoming perplexed.

"Where...." the Slytherin trailed off as she looked at the 'empty' corridor. She then glared and stomped off.

"What what I do without you?" Reese asked with a laugh.

"I have no clue."

* * *

"That's an interesting way to end such a perfect night," Wyatt teased. The two boys had ran off and where now hiding in an empty classroom.

"Yeah, it is," Ashton muttered. He brushed some of his black hair of his eyes. Wyatt noticed the worried look on Ashton's face.

"Ash, you alright?" Wyatt asked, taking Ashton's hands.

"I'm just worried my friends got caught. I mean, Umbridge despises Grace! What if she got caught and Umbridge discovered her spells! Who knows what would happen if they go—"

"Wait! What do you mean Grace's spells?" Ashton's eyes widened.

"Oh no," he muttered. "Listen, Wyatt, you were not supposed to know that!"

"What are you taking about?" Wyatt asked.

"It's just that Grace has her own spells. Her own she created, and if those got out?" Wyatt scoffed.

"Her own spells? Do they work?" Wyatt asked, slightly skeptical. Ashton met Wyatt's eyes.

"How do you think Cedric survived?" Ashton asked in a quiet voice. Wyatt understood that Ashton was not joking.

"Wait, are you telling me that one Grace's spells brought a boy back from death?"

"It's too hard to explain! Wyatt, please don't tell anyone! I wasn't even supposed to tell you, it was an accident! I don't want Grace thinking she can't trust me with her secret! Please Wyatt, I'm begging you!" Ashton cried.

"I won't say anything, I promise." Ashton smiled.

"I'm so glad to call you my boyfriend."

* * *

Reese sighed and sat down on her bed. The spell had worn off by now leaving the girls visible to everyone now.

"That was the most running I've ever done!" Reese cried. Grace snorted.

"More like the most exercise you've ever done," she retorted.

"That too! What do you think happened?" Reese asked as she look at Grace. Grace shrugged as she opened her blue journal.

"Who knows. I hope everyone is alright though. Umbridge is probably ripping apart the kids she caught. How could she have found out?" Reese thought about it.

"Someone snitched," she finally said. Grace sighed.

"It's the most likely thing." The door opened and the other Ravenclaw girls entered. This was Reese and Grace's clue to say no more. They shared a glance at each other and knew they shared the same thought.

They'd find out everything tomorrow.