Unknown!!!

Diamond POV:

When I wake up in the morning , I hear my cell phone ring. I roll out of bed and answer it , I hear my bestie Samantha yelling on the other line saying to don't forget about her birthday party at a club downtown. "OK , OK , Damn it's fucking 7:32 in the morning".I yelled at her.

She was quiet for a minute , when she finally said " don't forget at my place looking fancy at 10:30, love u Diamond ". She hung up the phone and left me in the cold dust. After about two minutes of day dreaming , I finally got up and went into the shower , before I got into the story I heard my phone go off. I look at my phone and see a unknown person has texted me , I read the message and it says " see u tonight baby girl".

I act like nothing happened and got in the shower. I got out like a hour later and put on a black shirt with a black and white panda on the front , ripped black jeans and converses. I got out my apartment building and called a cab. As the cab pulled up , I get another unknown (person) message, I opened it frightened and was shaking my phone. I read it and it said " U look beautiful in those tight black jeans , with ur ass pooping out".

I started to shake even more , and accidentally dropped my phone , the driver asked " are u alright lady"." Yes.Yes.I.am.Alright.". He lift an eyebrow at me , and turned his face back to the road. As soon, as we stopped at the front of the mall , I payed the driver 27 dollars and kept going. I look around to make sure nobody was starring at me, I tried to get my mind off of those messages as I shop for clothes to wear tonight.

After two hours of shopping , I finally got a black lace dress that came to my mid-thigh , white heels with a black polka-dot bow in the front , white and black accessories and with black make-up and red lipstick. I finally got out the mall and was about to call a cab when I got another message , I started to shake and finally read the message , it said " I know u will look beautiful in that black lace dress , it will show off ur assets perfectly, see u tonight baby girl ". I froze for about 2 mins , then decided to go home before something else happens.