A Romantic Night

Leonardo POV:

When I got out the shower and turned off the water , I hear screaming. (Zaniah). I wrap the towel around my v-line, and walk into the room. I see Zaniah bleeding and screaming, and Diamond on top of her crying and laughing.

I accidentally laugh and got Diamond off of Zaniah. Two maids helped Zaniah out to the living room and got medication stuff. I don't care. I throw Diamond onto my bed and laughed. She looked at me. I asked " What do you want to do tonight?". She shrugged her shoulders and pouted.

I whispered in her ear " Get dress bambina!". She blushed. She ran out the room and headed to her room. I got dress. After, about 15 mins of waiting , I heard footsteps heading my direction in the garage.

Diamond POV:

I walked into the garage seeing Leonardo holding the keys the keys to one of the cars. I got into the Lamborghini, so did he and we drove off. After, about 20 minutes of driving, we pull up at a ( very fancy store ). I look ul at the sign and it said Target, " Wow target looks better and bigger out here in Italy, then it does in New York!". I said suprised.

I walked in the store holding Leonardo hand. He smile the whole time. I grabbed a few stuff and put it into the cart while Leonardo and Angelo wasn't looking. When they weren't looking again, I threw some pads in there, just in case. Then Leonardo pulled me into an empty aisle and kissed me.

I looked at him and said " Really". I said feeling a little embarrassed. "Why not, we are the only people in the snacks aisle". I laughed and he butterfly kissed me down my neck. I moaned and he continued kissing me. We went out the aisle and went to the register, I jumped on his back and kissed him on his check softly. He laughs and we checked out.

We went home that night and we went out onto the balcony couch with a blanket and talked about or favorite things and horrifying things. It was so funny I almost fell. He kissed me and said " I love you baby girl ". I blushed. " I love you to". I said to him. " Can I ask you an question". He asked. " Yes". I replied.

" Would you be my girlfriend". He asked. I smiled so wide and I think my face froze. " Yes a million times YES". I jumped on him and kissed him repeatedly. He couldn't move for about 2 mins because of me. We continued talking about each other and we eventually fell asleep cuddling with each other.

❤❤❤ , HOPE YOU ENJOY! ! ! ! !