Moment ruined!!!

Diamond POV:

As I walk out the door holding Leonardo hand. Zaniah stuck the middle finger at me and I yell " Vaffanculo cagna!!!". Leonardo laughs and says " That's why I love you".

I blush. He kiss me on my hand and brings me too his room. He picks me up by the waist and I wrapped my legs around his v-line. He kisses me on my breasts and I moan.

He pushes me to the wall and sucks my neck hard. Giving me a hickey, I moan even louder. " Merda ". He laughs " il mio amore ". I laugh. Someone knocks on the door. I say " Someone is at the door ". He mumbles in my ear " I don't care ".

I bit my lip and moaned as he kissed my inner thigh. He bit his lip and said " I want you". " I want you too ". Leonardo bit his lip and arched his back towards my chest. We clasped on the bed together.

He clenched his fists, I saw anger and lust in his eyes. I ask him "What's wrong baby?". He sighs and sits up. He tells me about his relationships with Zaniah and Danielle and how it was. And to be honest it was awful. Sorry. It was.

I think he read my mind, because he laughed and kissed me on my stomach sat then hard. Giving me a hickey, I bit my lip and moaned. " La mia bella Principessa ". Leonardo whispered in my air making me arch my back and my chest whine against his abs.

His abs flex every time my chest touches them. I started to feel wet down there in between my thighs as Leonardo rubbed there. His v-line was sweating and so was my stomach. " You taste Delizioso ". He said smiling. I smiled looking into his eyes.

He ripped of my panty, with his teeth and ripped off my bra. My chest showed and I covered them with my hands. " Don't be shy, your mine ". He said. I bit my lip and chuckled. He took off his pants and belt, with him only in his boxers.

I watched him as he did so. He smiled and said " You like what you see?". I looked in his dreamy hazel brown eyes. I loved the way he made me feel. I always felt safe and warm and sometimes sexually. He climbed on top of me kissing and licking me up and down.

He pulled me down to him and I got on top of him. He kissed me on my neck and sliding his hands on my body and groping my breasts. I leaned back moaning loud. Leonardo sucked on my nipple as it harden.

" I want you". I moaned. " I want you too ". He said as he kissed my breasts. He placed me on the bed and he got on top of me. Angelo banged on the door repeatly and said " We got work to do".

Leonardo ignored and said " Give me a minute ". He continued kissing me, I said " Go.Go. if you need to go". " No nothing is more important than you La mia bella Principessa". He said while kissing me.

" OK". I said moaning. 2 minutes later l. Angelo knocked on the door and said " Let's go, this is important". We sighed at the same time and he got up putting on his pants and shirt. He was about to
open the door , when I kissed him on his cheek.

He turned to me and kissed me. He explored my mouth with his tongue and lifted me up by my waist. I pulled back and said " Go, before he knocks again , I love you". "I love you too Bambina ". He said. I blushed and walked away. He starred at me and walked out the door. I bit my lip and got in the shower thinking of him.