Love Fights

Diamond POV:

" Yes, Piero give me more!". I'm really not enjoying this terrible nightmare, just trying to figure out a way to get away from this Bastard. He plunges his length harder in to me. He shifts over to my side and gets real hard. My hands are in handcuffs but since I'm slick.

I bash his head against the chain of the handcuffs multiple times to get free. Finally, I yell to the top of my lungs. Leonardo bust through the door looking confused and anger as hell.

We leave his parents and go home. I take a long shower and put on some comforting clothes. I come out and sit on the bed. Leonardo is pacing back and forth at the end of the bed with his fist crumbled up. " Baby what's ---!". Leonardo cuts me off.

" WHY IN THE FUCK DEPTHS OF SATAN WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH MY FUCKING ARCH ENEMY MY FUCKING BROTHER PIÉRÒ!". He yelled at me. " WELL, IM FUCKING SORRY YOU WANTED ME TO GET FULLY RAPED AND HAVE MORE FUCKING BRUISES ON MY ASS!". I scream.

Maya and Louis came in the room and asked what's going on. " NOTHING, GO BACK IN YOUR ROOMS. NOW!". Leonardo yell at them. Diamond slaps Leonardo and says " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT THEM, THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING TO YOU. FUCKING DIPSHIT CRACKHEAD!".

" Kids go pack your bags!". I say to Maya and Louis. " Babe I'm sorry!". He said to me in soft voice grabbing my arm. " DONT!". I say as I throw a pillow at him. I pack my stuff as Leonardo keeps on trying to persuade me to stay. I shove him and leave to get the kids.

I told the kids to get in my BMW, and I follow and put the gear in drive. When Leonardo comes to my window and says " Babe I'm sorry please don't go!". Tears falls out my eyes and I press on the gas hard and head to a fancy hotel.

Do you guys think that Diamond had sex with Piero for a good reason or nah!!!!