Far then close! ! !

After, Leonardo and that man had an fight. I was dragged out the water by the cops. They dragged the bloody man. I think he is dead. The didn't take Leonardo because well I don't know they looked scared.

I went to our room, took a shower and changed into some clothes to go out. Somewhere. I was about to walk out the door, but Leonardo opened it from the other side. He was about to say hi, but I already walk out the door. I remembered some lady that was really nice to me and she said I could ask to go anyway with her.

I went to her house and knock on the door . She answered the door with a smile, I think she read my mind cause she said "I'll get dress". We went out to a mall, some mall in Bora Bora. It was a huge mall.

After 3 hours

The lady name was Jackie. Jackie and I went back to the hotel. She left and went to her house. I went to mine. I dropped the stuff in the living room. The assistants took care of that. I went into the room without looking around.

I went to the closet took my clothes. Leonardo was at work I think. I sat on the bed looking down. "I hate being so distant from Leonardo!". I say a little loud. " Then don't be". Leonardo says grabbing my thigh. I gasp. He laughs. " You thought I was at work". I nod my head yes.

"I have been, so distant because I thought after that fight, you didn't want to talk to me".He lifted an eyebrow. " Why would you think that? ". He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled. He picked me up and put me on top of him.

He was really strong, so he could do that plus he was still laying down. I leaned down to kiss him. He kisses me back and grabs my butt. I sit back on him,rubbing my ass and area on his area. He moans. I rub his abs and he bits his lip.

I take off my bra and he gropes my breasts softly. I roll around some more and he moans a little more. After about 5 minutes, he only had his boxers on and me NOTHING. He licked his lips. He has never done that.

He got on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. He licked my body up and down. Someone calls the phone and it was Zaniah. I looked away. Leonardo took his phone, and turned it off. I bit my lip. The assistant knocked on the door and said that someone wants to talk to Leonardo.

He ignored them and he kept kissing me. I moaned constantly. The assistant knocked on the door. But he ignored her again and continued kissing me. Angelo said " Hey, Leonardo we need you, so come meet us in the lobby".

I saw the lust vanish from his eyes and anger flood in. Leonardo sat up and I sat on his lap. We put on our clothes. I kissed him goodbye. I sat on the bed thinking about him. I went to sleep alone.