Tears and Dates

Diamond's POV:

I have just woken up and I hear the doctors telling Leonardo that I have been in a coma for 3 weeks. Also, that they think of pulling the cord. But, Leonardo yells at them continuously saying never and No.

The doctors walk to me and I shut my eyes. The get closer to my face and I slap them and say " Fuck you, for even thinking about pulling the cord on me!". Leonardo pushes the doctors away and looked at me in relieving manner.

The Doctor comes behind Leonardo and pulls his shoulder and says " You can't harassing me and my coworkers----!". Leonardo punches him in the face and continues to stroke his fingers threw my hair.

I smile when I look into Leonardo Dreamy Eyes. I instantly fall in a trance and don't understand a word that is coming out of Leonardo's mouth right now. His breath smelling like white roses. His wavy long hair covering his right eye. He look so handsome right now and always.

But I haven't seen him in like a month. So I really gullible for him right now. I finally fall out the trance and hear the doctor saying that my baby had gotten killed because of the car accident I was in.

Tears started to run down my face. Leonardo holds my hand tighter and kisses the top of my right hand. The doctors take one good glimpse of Leonardo and runs out the door. Yeah, you better before I run over your ass. I try getting up on my feet. But I couldnt. DAMN I HATE MY LIFE.

Short Chapter 😢