Danielle!!!

Leonardo POV:

As I went downstairs and opened the door , someone jumps on me and almost made me fall. I peek to see who it was and it was, Danielle. ( why is this Slutty bitch on me right now and why is she in my fucking house )." Get the FUCK off of me". I yelled. But she wouldn't get off , she had good grip , I didn't want to hurt her , so I ask her to get off of me multiple times.

She finally got off of me, after what felt like a thousand years. She sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her , so I could sir next to her. I sat on the other couch and she pouted then said oh you do in babe". I ignored her and kept talking to angelo and the others. 10 mins later, I see Diamond walk in, with a really happy smile on her face.

Diamond POV:

I walk into the living room/ kitchen to grab a Hershey bar. When I see Leonardo sitting down on one of the couches and another girl sitting on the other staring at Leonardo. " Who this , Bitch".That girl says. " Excuse Me Bitch". I yelled at her. " I am Danielle , Leonardo girlfriend". Danielle said. Leonardo lifted an eyebrow at Danielle. I lifted an eyebrow.
"Gettho ass bitch" I whispered to myself. "What". Danielle yelled. Danielle started clapping her hands and talking loud. " Stop acting gettho baby, I was raised in the hood and my mother taught me everything i need to know, so don't start, please don't".I said to her. She swung her arms and tried to hit me , but I ducked down and punched her in stomach. She fell back so far, she hit the back of her head hard. I jumped on top off her , and started punch her face and ripping out hair. Finally, Leonardo picks me up by the waist and pull me away from Danielle. I throw his hands off of my body and went to my room and locked the door. I put my headphones on and listen to "Me, Myself, I". I got so angry , I went into the bathroom and punch the bathroom mirror and watch my fist bleed with glass in my knuckles. I sit on the bed crying my self to sleep.