Pain taken to far

Maya POV:

A guy walk in the living room. He looked like Daddy. But older. My brother was only paying attention to his video game. But once that man shot the maid. My brother Louis paid attention to him. The man put a bag over my brother head. I saw trying to fight back.

Louis kick him in his face and tried getting away. But that man caught Louis. I started running and screaming. Because Mommy and Daddy was upstairs. He lent us upstairs. Well actually just me. Louis kept fighting Bach at him. Whoever he was.

I sat on the couch and looked at everywhere he went. After like 20 minutes at looking at that man, everywhere he went. He sat next to me. I backed up on the vouch a little. " No its OK I WONT BITE!". He said in a vicious voice. " I'm your Grandfather, your father's father!".

Diamond POV:

I lay on the bed looking at the ceiling. All I could think about is my babies Maya and Louis. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and and got in the shower. I rinse my body and soap up. I take the conditioner and wash my hair.

I rinse off my body and rinse out my hair. I turn off the water and put a towel over my body. I got out of the shower and look at myself in the big bathroom mirror.
" Ughhhhh!". I growl. I bend down to the sink and splash water on my face. I look at myself again in the bathroom mirror.

Leonardo bust through the door. He hugged me, kissed me and said " Baby girl we found them!". A tear found a way to fall out of my eye socket. I jumped on top of him and kissed him. He leaned back and stared deeply in my eyes and kisses me again.

We contined kissing he laid me on the counter. Our tongues locked. He took off his shirt and he took my towel off my body. Aggressively. I smiled biting my tongue. He climbed on top of me with his right hand he cupped my cheek.

His left hand was rubbing my waist line. Angelo knocked on the door saying " Ight Leo and Diamond. Stop fucking and let's go!". I make a straight face and sit up. " We will finish this later!". Leonardo said kissing me. I smile and then he smiles then he bites my tongue.

I jump of the counter and go inside the room. I quickly get dress and and walk out the door. Leonardo takes my hand and puts a gun in my back pocket. He kisses me then put a dagger in my tall Converse sneaker.

We sit in the back seat of our jeep. I sit next to Leonardo and hold his hand in mind. I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead as we enter. Well break into the parking lot of Pablo Do Stefano Mansion.

Louis POV:

I wake up in a I think a basement. It look like a man cave. I went in a bathroom I gound. I look on my face and saw a cut. I look on my arm and saw a bruise. I sucked my teeth. I got out of the basement and went up yo floors. I checked every room till I found Maya.

I see her sleeping on a bed. I climb on top of the bed with her. I sit next to her. I look on her leg and arm to see a bruise. I turned her over to see her face. I hold her in my arms and whisper in her ear.

"  Everything is going alright. Mom and Dad are coming for us!". I slept with her in my arms. My head on her shoulder. Tears falling out of her eyes.

Diamond POV:

10 Minutes into the killing spree and u killed 12 of Pablo's men. I put my back against the wall and point my gun up. I turned the corner a little to kill the man. I shot him in the leg so he can he can fall on his knee. He did so and I shot him in the shoulder then head.

I ran to the guy I had shot. I got up holding his body. I used it as a shield to move closer to the steps. Multiple men shot at me. I through the body at one of the men who was in front of me. I quickly ran up the stairs to find my babies.

Leonardo followed me. He pulled my wrist back to face him. " What the hell babe. Dont go no where without me. You understand?!". I ignored him and pulled my wrist away from him. I went up the steps. I saw Pablo run into a room. I heard him lock it.

I run to the door. I shoot the knob / lock. It bust open I see just Maya on the bed looking at me. Then she look a little to the left. I nod my head then quickly roll to the other side of the room. I point my gun to where Maya was looking and see Pablo holding a blade very closely to Louis's neck.

I see Leonardo in the doorway. Leonardo quickly turned the corner and shot Pablo in the chest. Louis kicks Pablo in the shin. Pablo fired his gun and I felt a sharp intense pain stomach. I wipe my hand on the spot I felt pain. I saw blood. Blood. BLOOD.

The bullet must of hit a nerve because I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. I fell to the floor and started to close my eyes. As I see Maya, Louis and Leonardo crowd me and yelling. I saw black. Nothing but black.