New home! ! !

Diamond POV:

I woke up in hospital. I saw Leonardo sitting in a chair with his head down and his leg jumping up and down. I see Leonardo get up and I close my eyes. I opened my enough for me just to see him a little. I saw his face lean into mine and he kisses my lips. I kiss him back and leans back a little suprised.

" Did you just wake up or were you awake this whole time?". " The first one". He chuckles and leans back in to kiss me. The nuts walked in and said " Well, I see she is awake!". Leonardo and I both laugh and Leonardo sits back down. The Nurse checks my pulse and heart pump, and a few other things.

I was paying attention to Leonardo. He was in his phone a little and when he saw me looking at him, he smiled and blushed. I blushed as well. His dreamy hazel brown eyes. I finally took my eyes off of Leonardo and looked at the bandage on my leg and on my belly.

Leonardo went on the other side of me and held my hand. The Nurse held 3 needles in her hand. My eyes widened and Leonardo said " it's ok Principessa ". I shook my head no and he laughed. The needle went inside my belly and I held his hand. Another one went into my leg and I held his hand tighter.

The third one went in my shoulder and it wasn't as bad but I still held his hand. The Nurse took of the bandages off. " You could go home, after an week!". The Nurse said. I lifted an eyebrow and Leonardo shook his head yes.

I got up and Leonardo carried me out bridal style. On of the maid handed me clothes. A maid from the house. I changed in the hospital bathroom. And walked out with Leonardo. We got in a Lambourghini and went off we went to a different house. When we drove up to the house.

Leonardo said " This is your new home, your clothes are in my room again, hope you like it sweetheart!". Sweetheart, new home, fine, ok. I go in Leonardo, well our room and sit on the bed.

 I go in Leonardo, well our room and sit on the bed

Our Room

It was so nice, it was better than the other house. I sat on the bed thinking. Leonardo came in the room and sat on the bed with me. He went in between my legs and kissed my belly. " Can we go to the pool?!". I asked. He shook his head yes, kissed my belly and changed. I changed and Leonardo took me by the hand and we went to the pool. The pool was big and beautiful.

 The pool was big and beautiful

The pool

I loved it. I took off my towel because Leonardo said I needed a towel to hide everything, because my everything was only for him and him only. I took it off and Leonardo took of his. He turned around and put it on the table.

Leonardo POV:

Diamond and I got to the pool. I went to put something down and I heard a splash. I saw Diamond dive in and come up from underneath the pool and pull the hair up away from her face. I sat on the edge of the pool and looked at Diamond. She walked over to me and she stood in between my legs. She asked " What is your Zodiac sign?". " Scorpio!". " That's why you are so sexual". I make a straight face. " That's another reason why I love you so much!". She said quickly. I laugh.

She leans in for kiss. I lean forward kissing her. I ask " What is your Zodiac sign Baby !?". " Sagittarius!". She said." That's why". She lifted an eyebrow. " That's why you have a lot of everything and you are so perfect, romantic, emotional and fun".

She blushes really bright red and dives back in the water. I go in after her and she goes up but I stay down. I go in between her legs. I see her smile. And I take her leg and she falls. She looks at me and I kiss her under the water. I hear a little splash in the water. Diamond and I get from underneath the pool and see Sparky doggy paddling towards us.

Sparky go towards Diamond and she hold him in her arms. He comes me and leaves Diamond. Diamond swims around in the pool. Sparky chases after her and I chase after him. We splash around in the pool. I went under Diamond and dragged her down with me. We kissed under the pool for about 30 seconds. Angelo came in and took Sparky.

Diamond and I were left alone, At the pool. She bit my lip. I kissed her neck. We said I love you too each other. She said " Romantic night please?!". I shook my head yes. I picked her up bridal style and wrapped the towel around her.

Diamond POV:

Leonardo drops me on the bed and I see the maid come in hiding stuff going towards the balcony. The go back and forth and Again. Again. And Again. I changed into some short pj's. I see Leonardo walk in with just Adidas and socks. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the balcony.

I see a big sofa, with blankets and pillows. I see roses on the floor and couch. A table with Chocolate and strawberries.

Leonardo placed me on the couch and sat next to me

Leonardo placed me on the couch and sat next to me. He laid on my lap and I feed him strawberries. " I love you ". " Love you too baby!". I blush and eat a strawberry. He kisses me and he takes the strawberry from my mouth. I stick my tongue at him and laugh. We talked for a while. Leo ( short for Leonardo ) Conversation:

Me: Favorite color?

Leo: Red and white, You

Me: Purple, red, blue, and gold

Leo: Damn, what about favorite number or numbers?

Me: 3, 4, 7, You

Leo: 3

Me: * blush *, Favorite food

Leo: Um.... I don't know, You

Me: Everything except hash Browns, zucchini, and lobster

He lifts an eyebrow when I said lobster.

Me: Favorite thing to do

Leo: To be with you il mio amore

Me: * blush bright red*, * laugh*

He leans up and kisses me while going in between my legs. Grabbing my thigh constantly. Making me moan. " I love you" we said to each other. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around. I was in warm and safe hands. Perfect. We fell asleep holding hands and looking at the stars.

I just wanna say thank you guys for over 2k views and a lot of votes. Thank you so much and I love you all.