Romantic❤

Leonardo POV:

I was in the hospital, when Angelo called me a few times. I pick up and he told me what is happening with Diamond. He told me that Diamond feels abandoned and that she saw Zaniah smile at the " Accident".

I was upset. I had to figure out a way to make it up to Diamond. After thinking about what am I going to for Diamond. On the ride home ( Bora Bora ). I got it.

Diamond POV:

I was pissed of at Leonardo with Zaniah. So I decided to. Sleep. There was nothing else to do. At 7:54 pm, I wake up. I sit on he bed with a grumpy face. The assistant come in our room and says " Get dress and meet me Leonardo downstairs in the lobby".

I lifted an eyebrow and get dress in white hollow way long shirt, red shorts, white converses and red laces. I got downstairs, someone blindfolded me. A person took me by the hand and but me in the passenger seat. We drove for what felt like 2 hours.

We got out, the person unblindfolded and we walk to the lake. The person wasn't Leonardo. Yeah. I got by a lake. I sit down looking at the lake thinking about Leonardo. I felt an hand on my waist. I got scared and tried to put the person in a headlock. But that person was quick, the person instantly pinned me down.

That person said " Wow, Bambina you have fast reflexes, not quicker than mine". I look the other way. He asked me what's wrong. I told him how I felt and he told me how he felt. I finally understood. He sat up and i got on top of him. He bit his lip.

He kisses me on my neck. He sit up and laughs. He hands me something in a box. Wedding Ring!!!. He said " Can you make me a promise to be with me forever!". I gasped.

What should she say ?!?!?!
Comment plz, update tommorow twice. 💖💖👍👍