Fun and games! ! !

Leonardo POV:

I left from the living room to go see Diamond. I see Diamond in the hot tub asleep. Asleep. I picked her up bridal style, changed her into her pj's and laid her on the bed. I kiss her on her forehead and walk out the door. I walk into the living room and noticed my father wasn't there. I sat on the couch waiting.

Pablo Di Stefano POV:

I was fucking frustrated that Leonardo was with that girl named Diamond. I saw Leonardo walk out door. I left right after him, I knew he was going to check on Diamond. I hide around the corner as Leonardo goes back to the living room.

I walk in their room and see Diamond laying in the bed asleep. I walk on the other side of the bed and smell behind her ears. And body. She smelt like babies. I bit her neck twice giving her two hickeys. I heard the door unlock and I hid under the bed.

Leonardo POV:

" Pablo, I know your in here, get away from Diamond!". I say. I was getting frustrated. I closed the door and hear a noise. I go back and see the window open. I get more angry but I calmed down when I saw Diamond move around.

I go on the other side of the bed, I look at her. She turns to me, smiles and leans up. She sits on the bed looking at me. She feels her neck and turns away. I move the hair from the side of her face and neck. I see two. TWO. HICKEYS. ON THE SIDE OF HER FUCKING NECK.

MY FUCKING FATHER. OOH THAT FUCKING BITCH. I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT BITCH. I DON'T CARE IF HE IS MY FUCKING FATHER, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM.

Diamond POV:

I saw Leonardo eyes all different kind of colors when he saw what he saw on my neck. I look in a mirror and saw two hickeys on my neck. It was like how Leonardo gave me hickeys. Leonardo hickeys are nice and lovely. These were messy and hateful.

Leonardo was pissed off, so I had to get his attention. I got it. Cry. It always work. I sit on the bed crying. Leonardo still didn't turn to me. Plan B. I walk up behind him and grab his hand. I kiss him on his jaw line. He turns to me and turns back. I take his arm and make him wrap his arm around my waist.

He still doesn't pay attention to me. Now I was kinda frustrated. I walked away from behind him and went in the living room. I see Angelo sitting a the table. I sit on the other side of the table. I ask him a few questions and he answered them quickly.

Leonardo walked in the room frustrated. He went the drawers and pulled a gun out. He put it in the side of his pants and walked out the door. Angelo didn't see him but I did. I told Angelo when he was sipping his coffee. He spit out his coffee and told me to go get dress.

2 hours later

Angelo and I were following Leonardo in the other car. Leonardo got out of his car and walked into this glass mansion in a private area. I walk up to the front and we followed him. He walked in his father room and Pablo sent all of his guards away. Leonardo pulled his gun out the side of pocket and pointed it at Pablo.

Pablo gets up and says " What you doing son?!". Leonardo said " You stupid Bitch, you FUCKING touch and kiss my girlfriend!". " Ummmmmmm". Leonardo became angrier and angrier. He pointed the gun to Pablo head. " Any last words Bitch!".

Pablo shook his head no. I was about to scream but Angelo put his hand over my mouth. Leonardo pulled the trigger, there was hardly a sound because it was a suppressor on the gun. Angelo pulled me back to the car and we drove back home fast.

Tears started rolling down my face. I went in the room and sat on the bed crying. Leonardo came in the room relaxed. Really. Leonardo tried to kiss me but I turned away. He asked what's wrong. " You fucking killed your father, I was there, but you didn't know and you come up to me like nothing happened, get out of my face!". I say to him with a lot of anger.

He turn away and cried even more. He left without saying a word. I went down in the basement. I discovered a room down there and decided to stay there. I cry myself to sleep.

Morning

I wake up back in my room and feel something sticker to my forehead. I take it off and it was a note. From Leonardo. Sadly. Leonardo. It read:

I'm sorry, Baby girl, i hope you could forgive me, but if you don't want to you could leave. If you love me, you would go downstairs and look at the other note. If you don't love me then you will probably pack up your stuff and leave. Choose one baby girl!

I decided to go look for the other note. I was thinking of the other choice. But I did still love Leonardo. I took a shower and changed into Purple shirt with black riped pants and purple and black converses. I run down stairs and find a note on the counter. It read:

Go in the private pool room and you will find something you might like with another note attached.

I race to the pool and find a rose gold necklace with a little chain hooked to it saying Diamond. My name had diamonds on it as well. I found a note and it read:

Now go to the second floor to the other living room and you will find another thing you will like.

I go to the other living room and see massage people and the people who do my nails. After about 30 minutes I was done. The nail lady gave me another note. It read:

So glad you enjoyed the massage and getting your nails done, come down to our room.

I entered our room and I see a fashion designer with a whole bunch of clothing. She told me to take one dress and one sexy outfit. I nod my head yes and laugh. After that she told me to pick one more for me to wear right now. I picked a cute outfit.

I came out the bathroom and the fashion designer gasped

I came out the bathroom and the fashion designer gasped. She said " Magnificent!". I blush and say thank you. She gives me some black shoes and a note. It read:

Now come meet me in the front of the mansion. At 9:00 I will be there.

I smile and wait outside right there, it was 8:51. 5 minutes later, nothing happened. At 9:00 sharp, I saw a car pull up. I first look in the car and see Leonardo. I get in and smile. He held my hand and drove. We pulled up to a nice fancy restaurant.