Together! ! !

Leonardo POV:

I knew Diamond and I was drifting away from each other. I knew I had to make it up to her and bring her closer to me. I didn't want to be scared of me for the rest of our lives. I had to figure out a way to make her happy. Again.

I ask Angelo but he didn't know any thing about girls. I was thinking for like an hour, I'm so glad Diamond wasn't up yet. It was like 7:56 AM. I sat on the opposite couch of Diamond. Thinking and looking at Diamond as she sleep like a baby.

After thinking for a few more minutes I finally got it. I ordered room service and saw Diamond rubbing the sleep out her eyes stumbling to the bathroom. I laugh and follow her. I walk up behind her in the mirror grabbing her waist.

" Morning Baby girl, had an nice sleep!". I say in her ear. She nods her head and leans back into my arms. She turns around and I pick her up by the waist and she folds her legs around my v-line. She relaxes her head on my shoulder and I think she fell asleep. Again.

I chuckled and rock back and forth. She was like a baby. Plus she was light. The assistants knock on the door and place the food on the table and hurry out the door. They looked jealous. I don't care. But it was funny.

" Baby wake up, you got to eat breakfast, well bacon". I whispered in her ear. She lifts her head and grabs the bacon. She relaxes her head back on my shoulder. I laugh and place her down on the couch. After eating, she takes a shower.

She comes out the bathroom and but on some new undergarments and sleeping clothes. She comes back and sits next to me. I ask her " What you want to do today Baby girl?". She shrugs her shoulders and kisses me. Of course, I kiss her back.

I told her to get dress and meet me in the lobby. 7 minutes later, I see Diamond walking towards me in a white shirt with a black panda on the front, black ripped jeans and converses. I was dress in a black shirt with a black panda on the back, black jeans, and black and white timberlands. With a gold chain on my neck and on the side of the pants. " Did we plan this?". She asked. I shake my head no and laugh.

Diamond POV:

I think Leonardo was taking me out somewhere to do something. But I didn't want that and I just wanted to be with him. Just have a romantic night with him and get away from all the drama. I would tell him that but I don't know. Should I tell him or not. I don't know, I think I should just keep it inside. So I did.

He brought me what ever I wanted. Perfect. After that we dropped it off in our living room. He said let's go back out but I pulled him into the bedroom. He said " You don't want to back out baby girl?". " No, I want to be alone with you!". I said to him. " What ever you say Baby girl!". He says grabbing my waist and bitting his lip.

I push him on the bed and climb on top of him. He grabs my thighs as I kiss him on his soft lips. I sit on top of his area and wiggle a little. He laughs and bits his lips. He sits up takes off his shirt flex his muscles. Making me wet inside and wanting more.

He lick my breasts making me moan. My shirt was already off. Leonardo had a childish grin on his face and rolled me over. " Let's play a game called under the covers!". I said to him while getting under the covers. He slides me off the bed to his arms. He wraps his arms around my body. And kisses me softly.