Skinny dipping moment ruined!!!

Diamond POV:

When I wake up in the morning, I wake up in Leonardo's arms. I sit up and smell thee air. I smell the ocean. I get up and walk the balcony. I look in to the clear water. I back up smiling and blushing.

I walked right into Leonardo. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up. He asks " Enjoying the view Bambina?". I turn around to look at him and kissed him multiple times. He leaned back a little and said " OK . OK . Bambina calm down".

I blush and turn back around to look at the ocean. Leonardo hugs me tightly and goes back into the room. I look at the ocean and I loved how clear it is. I see someone diving into the water with black and white boxers.

Leonardo comes from underneath the pool and says " Come in the water babe, it's fun". I smile and go back into the room and look for my white and gold bikini. I put it on and jump into the water. I swim to Leonardo, he kisses my forehead and holds my hand.

He drags me a few feet away. He kisses me and explores my mouth with his tongue. I kiss him back and he grabs my waist. He brings me close to him, making our areas touch. He asked me " Have you ever went skinny dipping?". I nod my head no. He smiles. I blush.

He swims down and I decided to skinny dip when he gets back up here. I take off my bra and toss on the balcony. I covered my breasts with my hands and wait for him to come back up. He comes up and turns to me, putting his hair out of his face. I look down in embarrassment.

He bits his lip and says " I didn't know you want to go skinny dipping right now?". I laugh calmly and he gropes my breasts softly. I wrap my hands around his neck, making my breasts touch his chest.

I sticker out my tongue as I smiled. Leonardo liked my tongue and his tongue traveled down to my breasts. He sucked my nipple, making me moan. I laughed and swam away from him saying " Catch me first, if you want to do something to me!". He laughed and swam after me. I swam as fast as I could and I looked back.

I saw no one, I was scared. I felt an hand slide into my underwear from behind. I moan softly. " You said after you if I want to do something to you!". I nodded my head yes and he continued sliding his hand around in my underwear.

Leonardo turns me around, he sucks my neck. Two minutes later, he gave me two hickey on my neck. I moaned through the whole process. I touch his abs that flexed every time I moaned. ( Which was all the time ).

He was about to take off his boxers, when one of the assistants came out to the balcony and said " Leonardo, Angelo needs you". When she said that , she was starring at Leonardo with googly eyes.

I starred at her with angered and she turned away and looked at Leonardo. I swam next to him and kissed him on his lips. He lifted an eyebrow and ask what's wrong. I nodded nothing. He lifted his eyebrow again and looked at the assistant.

She walked away in anger. I watched her walk away in anger in anger. As Leonardo watched me. He kissed me and said " Don't be jealous, your the only girl I love and stare at". I blush and smiled. He kissed my forehead. We swam together, got in the room and took a shower.