Courtney ! ! !

Leonardo POV:

Diamond and I went to sleep together. Not that kind of way. But we went to sleep. Together. In the same bed. I woke up and Diamond was still asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and wrapped her in the covers a little. I ordered room service.

The food was delivered and Diamond woke up. I smile at her and she said smiling " I smell bacon!". I laugh and she grabs the bacon and lay on my knee. She checks her phone. She sits up and hand the phone to me.

From: UNKNOWN

I know u with my fucking boyfriend, and your gonna fucking pay Bitch. Your gonna pay BITCH.

I look at her and say " Don't worry Baby, we could track it". She nods her head and lays back on my knee. I call Angelo and comes running into the room. He takes the phone and runs back to his Villa. She looks in my eyes worried and scared. I say it's ok.

She continues eating her bacon. She eats some other stuff and gets up. She took a shower. Angelo cones back into the room and asks me " Is Diamond here?". I nod my head no and point to the bathroom. " Ok, well I track it and its......... Courtney, your-". " Shut the FUCK up". Diamond walked out the bathroom and jumped a little. Angelo said " Im sorry, I just had to tell Leonardo something!".

She nods and looks at me. Angelo walks out and Diamond is still looking at me. " Nothing Bambina!". I say to her. I saw Angelo left the phone on the table. Diamond picked it up and gave it to me. She got dressed. I saw everything. EVERYTHING.

I pull her close and kiss her down her neck. She smiles and says " I have to go baby, I'm going out with Jackie". I pout like a baby and let her go.

Diamond POV:

I left Leonardo, in the room. Jackie and I go to Starbucks. My favorite store. I'm surprised they have one out here. I glad tho. Angelo came along with us. For protection. Jackie went to the bathroom. Some girl walk up next to me and said " Hi, I am Leonardo actually girlfriend and your a side bitch, who he doesn't care about!". She puts a knife to my neck behind my hair. She pushes me outside and into a car.

We drive a long way to well I don't know where and she drags me to I think a basement of a house. She said we are in her house in Washington DC. She leaves me in the basement, I think. She leaves and locks the door.

I see a phone and call text Leonardo " Help, your CRAZY Ex kidnapped me in Washington DC!!!". Put I have no fucking Internet. Shit. I put the phone up in the air and it says send but I hear the door unlock. Shit.

HOPE YOU ENJOY! ! ! 😊😊😊