NUMB

1 Week Later In the Bahamas, Leonardo took Diamond on a Vacation.

Leonardo POV:

Diamond and I are going to a home I brought out here in the Bahamas just for us. It's like an hotel, with staff that come and clean, make us breakfast, lunch and dinner. We unpack our stuff and relax on the balcony. Damn, I missed her so much, her love and affection and her beautiful sexy body. I just wanna make love to her right now, even though we just got her.

We both sit on the couch. I move closer to her and she looks at me smiling and blushing. "What are you trying to do babe?". She asks. " Nothing.........yet". I say as I'm kissing and biting her neck. She lets out a soft moan and I smile putting my hands on her body. She lies down, I get on top of her and start to rub my hands on her body. Damn I want her so bad. She bites my lip and says " Yes Daddy". That turned me on so much.

I suck on the side of her neck making her arch her back a little, then I use my other hand to play with clit. " Don't tease me". She whispers seductively in my ear. I rub my finger in a circular motion in her clit, she moans louder. I then go down to her area and put my tongue in her. Licking her clit for about 20 seconds then she cums and I lick all her juices. " MORE DADDY". She moans loudly.

I pick her up now that her legs is wrapped around my waist and her arms on my neck. I throw her on the bed, looking at her attractive body. She bits her lip, and put one finger of her left hand on her bottom lip and one finger of her right hand in her clit. Looking at me with lust in her eyes, I climb on the bed and she climbs on top of me. She unbuckle my pants takes it off, as well as my shirt and boxers. She takes off her stuff then she gets on top of me and starts riding me.

As Diamond rides me she moans loudly then starts to bounce up and down. She faces me and says leaning to me " Mmm, you like that don't you Daddy?". I groan "Yea". I then turn her over, slamming her into the bed. "You really rough today aren't you". She says. "Well I mean I haven't made love to you in 7 months, that's a pretty long time without you". I tease her with my dick rubbing against her clit. She moans in desperation and frustration.

I smirk and chuckle at her, she hates it when I tease her. She finally takes my dick and puts it in her by herself. " Who's in charge, me or you?". I ask. " You but I want you now". She says. I thrust into her hard and rough, hearing her moan makes me go faster in her. I put her hands behind her back as go deeper into her. I put my hand around her neck saying " What's my name?".

She moans "Daddy", "Say it again" I demand. "Daddy". She responds, "Again". She moans loudly "Daddy", then I feel her climax on my dick, then I bust in her. Then she looks at me, I lean down to her. She whispers in my ear, "Again?". I then flip her over kissing her body making her gasp.

Next Morning

After the 15th and last time we made love, as I held her in my arm I started to think about Diamond. I was thinking if she really loves me because overall I did kidnap her and she has been through a lot with me like the drama with my psychopath father and mother. I know we had kids together but I'll just keep behind me.

I look at the time and it's 11:03 in the morning, I look slightly down to see Diamond head buried in my chest. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps, I bring her body on top of mine carefully and start to kiss the top of her forehead. I rub my fingers through her hair slowly and gentle, admiring her beauty that is one of the many best things about her. She's just so perfect and she's too good for me.

I see her eyes open and she tilted her head up to look at me. I kiss her nose then her lips, she smiles and kisses my chin then gets up and go to the bathroom. We leave today. She begs me for us to stay here but I have another place we're going after this, but she doesn't know as of yet. We do our morning routines and get ready, we start heading to jet.

The plane takes off, and Diamond is sitting next to me holding my hand a little tightly. " It's ok baby.", I say to her. The plane is off in the sky going through clouds when all of a sudden the plane started to shake. Diamond looks at me " It's turbulence.". I say calmly to her. But the plane starts to shake even more, " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!". I yell at the pilot. Suddenly, the engine on the right tail bursts out in flames. Then, left one goes out too. The plane starts to tilt down and goes faster down to the ground every second.

I go sit with Diamond to hold her as she's crying, I went in my seat and put on my seatbelt. We both put on the air bags over ours nose and mouths. I hold her hand as the plane goes down in quickly, and flame scurry across the sides of the plane. Fuck...