Talking! ! !

Diamond POV:

I'm sitting on the bed, thinking about what I just did. I just KILLED two people. I don't care about them. I wish I could forget that just happen. I'm sure I killed Zaniah and Rafael. I walk back to the living room, I don't see bodies and blood. But I do see Leonardo sitting on the couch.

Talking to Angelo on the couch across from Leonardo. I see papers on the table. I go to sit on the tall counter chair. The maid give me a ice coffee and walked away. I don't know if she scared or she just got to do something.

I see Leonardo phone next to him on the table. I pull out my phone and text him. ' Can I invite three friends over, so they can keep me company'. Leonardo picks up his phone and reads the message. He replied with ' Sure '. I smile and run back to my room.

I lay on the bed and text Valintina and Rosey, my other friend, Chris. About 30 minutes later, my friends walk though the door. They ran towards me and jump on me. " Oh my god, can I at least get up!". All said " Sorry Diamond". I sat on the bed, I got the maid to bring me Popcorn, Fruit punch, chocolate, and cookies.

I turned on the Neflix and ask " So guys what do you guys want to watch". All say " We don't want to watch a movie, what about your little.... boyfriend?!". " Shut up bitches!". I say childish. They all laugh. I tell them a few things about Leonardo and me. Not the killing parts. But a few.

They were acting like little kids. They ate most of the popcorn listening to my story. They gasp everytime I mentioned something we were doing in the bed. The ' Awwwww' everytime I said he did something romantic to me. " So are you planning to have sex with him or get married and then have sex!?". Valintina said.

I was thinking, I already knew my answer but I didn't want to tell them. Chris was singing ' Sex ' in my ear. Literally. " Come on I know you want to". Valintina said. Conversation :

You know you want to: Val.

Ok!, That's enough, Diamond I am going to ask you a few questions: Rose.

Ok: Me

How does he treat you: Rose

Like I am the only girl in the world: Me

Awwwww: Val and Chris

Shut up: Me

Shhh, anyway do you like him: Rose

Yes: Me

Do you like or love anyone else: Rose

No: Me

Do you see yourself with him: Rose

Yes: Me

Do you truly know him: Rose

Pretty much yea: Me

Do you truly love him: All say

.............................Yes, Yes I do: Me

Awwwwwwwwww: All say

So when is the wedding Diamond: Chris says loud

When Leonardo walks in the door,Shit. I rush off the bed and take Leonardo by the hand and walk him back outside. I close the door. " Did you hear anything of what Chris said!?!". " No". I let out a big sigh. I kiss him on the cheek and walk back. " Yea, I didn't hear anything about a Wedding, it's a cool". Leonardo says laughing.

I froze when he said Wedding. I turn around slowly saying " Ummmmmmm, we were just talking about..... uh... sorry baby". I relax my head on his chest. " It's ok baby girl, no need to feel embarrassed". Leonardo said. " But I am embarrassed, I don't know how you feel". I say like a baby.

" I feel fine, it's not like we are not going to get married". I froze and looked at him in his eyes. " Really!". I say excited. " Yea, but you don't know when". He says smiling and then he kisses me on my forehead. Then he leaves. I smile from ear to ear walking in the room. My friends asked " What's wrong?". I smile and laugh. I faint on the floor.

20 minutes later that day.

I wake on the bed and see my friends huddle up me. " What happened to you?". Chris said. " Well is Leonardo here?!". They shake there head no. " Well I halfway got proposed to!". I say. " The fuck is halfway?". Chris says.

" Well, he said that it's not like we are not going to get ma... marr....". " Spit it out bitch!". I make a straight face at him and say " Married!". All gasps. " Congratulations my freaky queen!". Valintina and Chris say.

I laugh and got the maid to get me some food. I didn't know if they have it but I asked anyway. " Can you get me some Roti!". " Roti miss, what is ...... Roti?. " Roti is curry chicken with seasonal bread, Well can you look it up and a place that sells it good, then give it to me, Thank you!".

She shakes her head and leave. I walk back into the room and see Chris and the girls talking to Leonardo who is laying on the bed. " Ummmmmmm, so what's going on guys!". " Listening to Leonardo life story!". Rosey said. I walk out a little frustrated but I go into the kitchen.

The maid hand me my Roti. She got me a lot of Roti. I think she gave me a few Doubles. I took a big sniff of my Roti. I decided to share my food. For the first time. But I still get more. I go in the room. I still see Leonardo crowded by my friends.

I was really frustrated. " Ok, that's it, he my FUCKING boyfriend, not ya guys now back the FUCK off, AND also I brought roti, not for you guys anymore, now please leave and go in the kitchen till I call for ya!". They shake there head violently and run out the room.

" Now ' release big ass sigh ', do you like Roti?". Leonardo lifts an eyebrow. I sit on the bed with him and opened the bag filled with Roti. " Smells good baby girl!". I laugh. " Have you ever ate a taco". He shakes his head yes. " Eat Roti like taco".

After about 20 minutes of eating, kissing, eating, mostly kissing. We finished eating Roti. I see he still has a little curry sauce on his lip. I lean up towards him and lick his lip. The maid got our wrappers and bag. She walk out and Leonardo climb on top of me.

" I got two favorite foods now". Leonardo says. " What is that!". I say smiling. " You and Roti!". He says laying on my chest. I laugh. He sucks on my stomach. I laugh saying " Stop baby!". " But your my favorite food though". I laugh loudly. " I love baby girl!". " I love you too baby!".