The Love Chapter

I'm really excited to write this chapter, and also sad cause it's the last chapter but the chapter is going to be long. This is my first time writing a " Sex Chapter" , So please keep hate comments to yourself. Thx, really excited.

___________________________________

Diamond POV:

I wake up, feeling sick. I race to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet. Leonardo comes in the bathroom, " What happened baby!". " Can you get the maid or * cough * Valintina please baby!". Leonardo gets Valintina. " Hey, babe what's wrong!". Valintina said.

" At the worst time, I got my period, so can u get me some pads!". She shakes her head yes. I take off my clothes. To see my underwear and sleeping pj's had blood on it. I got in the shower and wash for a very long time. 90 minutes past and I got out the shower.

Valintina got me the extra thick ones and some sleeping pj's. I walk into the living room, to see Leonardo on the couch. I quickly go to him on the couch, sit next to him and kiss him. " What happened baby girl?". He says as he holds my hand going to the living room balcony.

We sit on the living room balcony and I say " Well I have my cycle, other words for my period". Leonardo smirks and I lay my head on his chest. He holds my hand and says " We are going to do something fun later on!". I nod my head ok.

" Did you ever know your mom cause I really didn't know mine well". I said . " Well, No cause when I was young, My father actually killed my mom". He said. " Mine too". He held my hand tighter.

" Well, my father thought she was seeing some one else, cause she would always leave the house. But she wasn't, she met with her friends and asked can she stay with them. Why did your father kill your mom". He said.

" My dad was drunk he thought she was seeing some one else too, but I knew my dad was seeing some one else cause I always look out the window, when my dad was supposed to come home. I always see him kissing another lady, I would always go in my room and cry. But right after he killed my mother, he looked at me and killed his self".

I leaned up and kissed him. " Well, both of our parents are gone, at least we got each other baby!". He said. I kiss him again. At 5 o'clock, Leonardo told me to get dress. So I did and meet him in the garage. I got in the Bentley Continental and we drove. Somewhere, I don't know where.

We drove to a movie theater. I smile at Leonardo and got the tickets to go inside the theater. " What movie are we going to watch?!". I ask. We go in a theater and I see no one. Just a booth for one a couple. I smile.

I sit in the booth waiting for Leonardo. He comes back with popcorn, m&m's, and sprite. One of the movie assistant's was holding it. He place them on the table in front of us and Leonardo sits down. I lay down on him. My face lights up when I see dory come up.

I kissed Leonardo and watched the rest of the movie. I started to cry towards the end. We left the movie theaters and drove, not back home, but somewhere. We walked, Leonardo but his hands over my eyes and picked me up bridal style.

He puts me down and a feel water brush against my feet. I opened my eyes. We were on the beach. He laid down a blanket. I saw the beautiful sun set down. Leonardo sat down and watch me. He laughed when I turned to look at him. I go on top of him and kiss him constantly.