His decision! ! !

Leonardo POV:

Why is Diamond making me choose between her and Sparky. Well I was spending a lot of time with Sparky. Not her. She was staring at me with anger. I grab my chin and start rubbing it. She get even more mad. She rolls her eyes and walks in the room.

She slammed the door. I laugh and but Sparky asleep on the couch. I opened the door to our room, I see Diamond laying on the bed with just her under garments frustrated. When she see see walk in she turns away to look at the window.

" Baby" I say. She ignores me. I got something she can't refuse. " I got milk chocolate Hershey bar?!". She turns to look at me. She put her hand out. " I'm not going to give it to you if you don't talk to me". I say to her. " Fine, I'm talking give me the Hershey bar". I shake my head no.

I sit on the bed, next to her. She turns to me. " Of course I am going to pick you". She turns to me, to look in my eyes. " I love you!". I say. " Love you too". She says. I wiped the tears from her eyes. She so emotional. I kiss her softly down her neck making her moan.

" I missed you!" We said at the same time. We both laughed. She arched her back, her chest touch mine. I took off my shirt and continued kissing her. She got on top off me. I sat down, and she was on top. I groped her breasts and she pressed them against my face.

She hardened and moaned. We were both sweating bullets. I love
the way she just go with the flow. I grabbed her waist and she rubbed my abs. I licked her breasts and she ripped off her bra. That was quick.

I bit her neck softly giving her a hickey. She moaned even louder. I loved the way she just follow along. "I love you Leonardo!". She said as she moan. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!".

Sorry so short but I'm updating it again today.😊😊😊