Morning frustration!!!

Diamond POV:

When I woke up that next morning, I saw him looking into my eyes. His hazel brown eyes. I was really hype because last night we said I love you to each other. Leonardo and I got up and headed to the kitchen holding hands. Danielle yelled in her room two floors down, we didn't care and we continue eating. We got back on to the couch and he was sitting facing me , I was on top of him facing him. We started French kissing and I moaned, " Bambina,
ti amerò ogni secondo di ogni giorno". ( baby girl, i will love you every second of every day ).

Danielle walk into the living room and see Me and Leonardo kissing. ( jealous ). She yelled and we ignored her and continued kissing. After about 2 mins she started talking shit about me and saying that I got less than her, I got nappy hair and some some other. I saw Leonardo lean up and placed me softly down on the couch.

(I think Leonardo lost it because after he was done yelling at Danielle, she ran out the room crying. I laugh and didn't care. Leonardo said let's go down to the private pool, just the two us. I agree and went to change , I put on my bikini , ( mostly because Leonardo insisted ). It was white and gold. Perfect.I walk downstairs and meet Leonardo in his white and black boxers.

"You look cute" Leonardo said as I but my towel down. I blushed. Leonardo pick me up by the waist and threw me into the pool. As I came up from underneath the water, Leonardo sat with only his feet in the pool. I walk up to him and go between his legs. He leans down and kisses me, I purr like a cat. He lift an eyebrow at me, I laugh. After, about 2 mins of purring like an cat and laughter, i took Leonardo leg and dragged him into the pool. He wiggled to get free, but i had a really strong grip on him. After, he came up from underneath the water, ( he looked so gorgeous too ), he kissed me. he asked "do you trust me". I nodded. We were kissing, he dragged me down to the bottom of the pool. We continue kissing until, i heard and saw someone made a big splash in the private pool. We got out from underneath the pool together, and saw Danielle with an slutty two piece bathing suit.

( I knew something was about to happen between Leonardo,Danielle and I). So I left the pool without saying a word to neither of them.