Why This Now

5 Years Later

Diamond POV:

I wake up to hear Maya and Louis fighting over a video game. I growl and rolled out of the bed. I fell on the flooring hit the wall slightly. An echo came for when I bumped the wall. Leonardo jumped up quickly.

He let his hair grow longer.

His hair bounce up in the air

His hair bounce up in the air. He look at me on the floor. He laugh historically. " Shut up babe!". I said. Maya and Louis voices were getting louder by the minute. I wine then get up. I go to the living on the first floor and see Maya and Louis arguing.

" Why are you guys fighting over a video game. We got the same game console in the other living room and both of ya guys rooms!". I say to them. Both say " But I want to play in the living room. No I do. No I do!". I growl and say " Louis you go up stairs and play the same game in the other living room!".

" But why do I have to go upstairs?!". Maya wined. Maya and Louis start to argue again. I put my head down and stumble to the kitchen. I told the maid to make Turkey bacon, Eggs, Waffles, Oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries.

I sit on the tall counter stool on lay my head down. A fell a body press against mine from behind. A arm wrapped around my waist. Kisses travel down my neck as I gasp. I laugh and he sucks on my neck roughly making me moan. I grab the knees tightly. Digging my nails into them.

He continue sucking my neck. I moan. Again. I smile and take him by the hand. I drag him to our bedroom. I throw him on the bed. I close and lock the door. I walk to him and climbed on top of him. He took his hands and rub my belly as I kiss his soft lips.

He licks his lips as I sit on top of him. Or areas touch. I started to smile as he leaned up. He kisses me on my neck and start biting my neck. I rub my hand on his pants and touch his area. He gets more aggressive when he is being tease. He throws me on my back and pulls my waist up with both of his hands. He lifts my shirt and starts kissing my belly.

I moan softly. I took of my shirt. He laid me on top of him. I smiled. His tongue inserted my mouth. Our tongues locked. He grabbed my ass tightly. I moaned as he did so. I took off his shirt and rubbed his 8 pack softly. My thrist for him was getting stronger and stronger by the second.

He took his hand and put it inside my leg. He rub my waist line, he went further down and found my area. I leaned off of him and took of my pants. He took of his pants. I smiled with my tongue sticking out. He came closer to me and bit my tongue softly. I laughed and he laid me down on my back. He kisses my neck as he entered two fingers into my clit. He pumped in and out faster as I gasped and moaned.

" Mmmmmmmm Yes!". I moan. He smiles. His white shiny teeth shine in my eyes. I bit his lip. He smiled and continue fingering me. I hear plates drop and I hear the kids scream. " Stop babe!". I say anxiously. I put on a robe and I run out the room and go to the first floor.

I see the bacon still cooking, the video games still on. I go in the kitchen to see the maid on the floor. Bleeding with a bullet in her chest. I go looking around house. The 2 floors, 2 basements, the attis , balcony, the backyard & pool.

I run back to the living room to see Leonardo with his men on the side of him. I walk up to him and start to cry my eyes. He hugs me tightly and say" It's OK baby girl, there is no need to cry we are going to track them!". He lays me on the couch and go off.

Leonardo POV:

I leave Diamond on the couch because I know she is in a rough time. Angelo and I and the rest of our men went down to the second floor basement. We went to Angelo's office. He was the tracker in our group. I put a invisible tracker on the matching bracelet they wear. It was Diamond idea for the matching bracelets. Don't judge me.

When angelo was on his laptop trying to track. Maya and Louis. He face look suprised. He looked at me then back at his Laptop.
" WHAT IS IT BITCH!".

" Its your...........Father!".