That Night

Diamond POV:

At 8:35 pm , I get ready for tonight , but I am deciding wither I should go or not. As I am thinking that , Samantha is calling me and telling me to start getting ready for tonight. I decide to go because it's my bestie's birthday. I walk to my closet and get my clothes, I got ready and put on my makeup, I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and saw that that person texted me again, I read it and it said " Can't wait to see you tonight baby girl". I throw my phone down and ran to my bed.

After about a good 15 mins, I got up and put on my dress , heels , and makeup and headed out the door , I called a cab and went over to Samantha house. Of course , Samantha wasn't ready and my other friends weren't either , I had to wait for what felt like an hour. At 10:25 , they was finally ready and we left to go the club.

We got out of the cab we were in and headed inside the club, when I got another message from that person I read it and it said " looking lovely tonight baby girl ". I gasped and acted like nothing happened. I lied to the girls saying that I saw a nude pic of someone , and they believed me. After about 2 hours of dancing and drinking ( mostly drinking , I wasn't really drinking as much tho ). I went out side and smoked a cigarette,  I was about to go back into the club, but I felt someone's arm around my waist and I smelt alcohol on a rag suffercating me. I started to feel weak and everything went black.

Sorry , it's so short !!!