That day!!!

Leonardo POV:

As Diamond and I walk into the living room, below her room we see my co-workers eating breakfast. I see Diamond saying  hi to them shyly, "it's ok , just act normal , they won't bite". I said to her. She smiled and sat on the couch with me. She sat quietly and she got up to get breakfast. The maid said to her " I'll bring ur food to you , also what would like".

Diamond told her "everything except hash Browns and extra bacon". The maid  nodded and prepared Diamond and my food. The maid already knew what I wanted so I didn't have to tell her. Diamond wad quiet as a mouse when she was eating her. Once she was done, I did something that I knew would make her talk.

I knew her favorite color was Purple and she loved cats. So I decided to go a place that I knew girls love to go to. I told her to get dress and meet me down in the garage. "How I am suppose to find my way there , if I can't find my way to the stairs going down by myself". I laugh and said my friend will help you get there , ok , meet me in 15 mins". She left the living room and went to her room , I got dress in white shirt with a black panda in the back and black jeans with black timberlands.

Diamond POV:

I went into my room excited and through on a black shirt with a white panda on the front , ripped black jeans and white and gold converses. I walk back to the living room where I see a cute man dressed in a suit waiting for me. ( Not as cute as Leonardo ).
We walk into the garage and he walks away , leaving Leonardo and I alone.

"I guess we planned to wear black and white together". He said. I laughed and said "yea, I guess so". He smiled and he opened my door for me to sit down. I blushed. He closed the door. He got in the driver's seat and we got out of the garage,  we drove in a Bentley.

Leonardo POV:

As we drove , I saw Diamond's face lit up. I knew she was happy to get out of the house, I took her hand and held it with mine. She blushed. I like when she blushed it made me feel happy inside.

We pulled up to a mall , I see Diamond's face lit up even more. I don't know how is that possible , but it did. I got out the car and opened the door , for Diamond. Diamond jump out the car and kiss me multiple times. "OK , OK,  let's go inside". I said through the kisses. I covered her eyes as we walk into the mall , we walk towards a store that I knew she loved.

She removed my hand and opened her eyes , she jumped on top of me and kissed me till she was out of breath. We went inside Claire's,  she dragged me, all over the store. When we were checking out of Claire's the price came up to $1300.57. "I'm sorry , I go crazy in Claire's". " il so bene, bambina , ho capito coprire". (Meaning: I know, babygirl, I understand). He said. I said " What do you mean". "Nothing". Leonardo said.

Diamond POV:

As we continue shopping through the mall , I asked Leonardo can he leave for 5 mins , so can get something. "OK , OK, only 5 minutes". I went to go get him something because he treated me out , so I might as well get him something because it is the right thing to do. I got him gucci Cologne, and gold and black timberlands. I took his card and swipe it and got his stuff right before he appeared. Some of his picked up the third load of bags , that I had. We went out for lunch , we talk about ourselves. I was a little scared but overall he was really sweet mostly, but once he get mad he is ticking time bomb. We got back home we unload the bags, I gave him his some , and we just started making out for a long time. ( Not sex yet ).